The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Out of the 9 Premiership fixtures for Saturday and Sunday, 6 have been postponed due to snow. Damn.

Out of the 9 Premiership fixtures for Saturday and Sunday, 6 have been postponed due to snow. Damn.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

please tell me the Bolton game was postponed.

Tried staying up all night to watch the game at 6:30 only to fall asleep at 5:30..smfh.

I see my dude Charlie Davies has finally made the gameday roster
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SinnerP

please tell me the Bolton game was postponed.

Tried staying up all night to watch the game at 6:30 only to fall asleep at 5:30..smfh.

pimp.gif

Inter vs. Mazembe went as expected. If Milito wasnt so low on the confidence the match would've ended 5-0 for Inter. He missed two 1 on 1s in the first half and then fluffed an open header in the 2nd half.

Barca already up 2-0 vs. Espanyol in the 1st half.

Inter vs. Mazembe went as expected. If Milito wasnt so low on the confidence the match would've ended 5-0 for Inter. He missed two 1 on 1s in the first half and then fluffed an open header in the 2nd half.

Barca already up 2-0 vs. Espanyol in the 1st half.

Demps wrote:

Please tell me the Bolton game was postponed.

pimp.gif

Only 2 fixtures... 
Sunderland 1 - 0 Bolton

Blackburn 1- 1 West Ham

Too bad we didn't get to see an Internacional vs. Internazionale final.  
tongue.gif

Demps wrote:

Please tell me the Bolton game was postponed.

pimp.gif

Only 2 fixtures... 
Sunderland 1 - 0 Bolton

Blackburn 1- 1 West Ham

Too bad we didn't get to see an Internacional vs. Internazionale final.  
tongue.gif

^ word. ..Internacional v. Internazionale woulda been dope.
But congrats to Inter for winning the club world cup.
Btw I heard United vs. Chelskii got postponed too.

^ word. ..Internacional v. Internazionale woulda been dope.
But congrats to Inter for winning the club world cup.
Btw I heard United vs. Chelskii got postponed too.

milan and roma 0-0 at half. milan's midfield is looking even slower than normal. i don't know what you expect when you're fielding ambrosini, gattuso and seedorf together. allegri has got to add some midfield depth in the transfer window.

speaking of transfers, arsenal just signed 18 year old ryo miyachi. finally, the signing that will put arsenal at the top of the table and return them to the glory days of the highbury invincibles!!

milan and roma 0-0 at half. milan's midfield is looking even slower than normal. i don't know what you expect when you're fielding ambrosini, gattuso and seedorf together. allegri has got to add some midfield depth in the transfer window.

speaking of transfers, arsenal just signed 18 year old ryo miyachi. finally, the signing that will put arsenal at the top of the table and return them to the glory days of the highbury invincibles!!

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

Can't tell if serious.

Can't tell if serious.

*cough* *cough*

*cough* *cough*

Does anyone know who the British commentator is in this video? The guy is absolute gold
roll.gif

"Wonderfully sliced open like a fresh fish"
laugh.gif

"He doesn't need any help. He needs help like a fish needs a bicycle"
roll.gif

"He's got better bio-mechanics than a peregrine falcon"
laugh.gif

"Great goalkeeper who narrows the angle as best he can and then he spreads himself like an octopus"
laugh.gif

Does anyone know who the British commentator is in this video? The guy is absolute gold
roll.gif

"Wonderfully sliced open like a fresh fish"
laugh.gif

"He doesn't need any help. He needs help like a fish needs a bicycle"
roll.gif

"He's got better bio-mechanics than a peregrine falcon"
laugh.gif

"Great goalkeeper who narrows the angle as best he can and then he spreads himself like an octopus"
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom