The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Originally Posted by trunks206

Man we missed Theo's pace the past few weeks/month...3-1 via RVP.

Yup good win...Finally.  The next two will be tough.  We need to win out until the United game to atleast make that game important.

Yup good win...Finally.  The next two will be tough.  We need to win out until the United game to atleast make that game important.

i see a bright future for el cubo torres
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by babam11218719

Finally indeed.

Wonder if things will change if/when Kroenke actually takes over majority ownership of the club.
The Arsenal Supporters' Trust told The Associated Press on Sunday that Kroenke planned to raise his holding from just under 30 percent to 62 percent, exceeding the 50 percent threshold that gives him legal control.

Wenger gonna be around next season if we go trophy-less again?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by babam11218719

Finally indeed.

Wonder if things will change if/when Kroenke actually takes over majority ownership of the club.
The Arsenal Supporters' Trust told The Associated Press on Sunday that Kroenke planned to raise his holding from just under 30 percent to 62 percent, exceeding the 50 percent threshold that gives him legal control.

Wenger gonna be around next season if we go trophy-less again?
nerd.gif

I think Wenger will be at the club for one more year. And it's safe to say that we aren't going to win the Premier League this year.
frown.gif
If we had the ability to hold onto a lead then we'd probably have won it already.

I think Wenger will be at the club for one more year. And it's safe to say that we aren't going to win the Premier League this year.
frown.gif
If we had the ability to hold onto a lead then we'd probably have won it already.

I don't know why but I really like Borussia Dortmund's manager Jurgen Klopp. For some reason he reminds of Jon Gruden back during his Raider days.
laugh.gif

I don't know why but I really like Borussia Dortmund's manager Jurgen Klopp. For some reason he reminds of Jon Gruden back during his Raider days.
laugh.gif

I just have a quick question for the american soccer people in here: how did you get into soccer? Were your parents immigrants and instilled a love of soccer in you or did you start watching it during a trip overseas?

I just have a quick question for the american soccer people in here: how did you get into soccer? Were your parents immigrants and instilled a love of soccer in you or did you start watching it during a trip overseas?

Originally Posted by Rondembo

^ Stop trolling, it is annoying. You do also know that soccer is one of the most played sport among youth in the U.S. There is no money in MLS like other sports so they choose another sport.

^ Stop trolling, it is annoying. You do also know that soccer is one of the most played sport among youth in the U.S. There is no money in MLS like other sports so they choose another sport.

Originally Posted by Hazat50

How am I trolling? And where did I ask about our athletes choosing other sports or whether its played by youth? I just wanted to know why you're into soccer if you're American.

Originally Posted by Hazat50

How am I trolling? And where did I ask about our athletes choosing other sports or whether its played by youth? I just wanted to know why you're into soccer if you're American.

I'd love for Real Madrid to sign Nuri Sahin. I think Xabi Alonso is the most important player in the team and Sahin would take pressure off him. Would provide another deadly passer against teams that bunker down. Özil and to a lesser extent, Khedira have shown it's possible to adapt to La Liga from Bundesliga in a relatively short time.

Ultimately... I don't see him being sold after this season and if Mourinho is to stay, there is no indication that Sahin is "his" kind of buy... But it would be nice imo.

I'd love for Real Madrid to sign Nuri Sahin. I think Xabi Alonso is the most important player in the team and Sahin would take pressure off him. Would provide another deadly passer against teams that bunker down. Özil and to a lesser extent, Khedira have shown it's possible to adapt to La Liga from Bundesliga in a relatively short time.

Ultimately... I don't see him being sold after this season and if Mourinho is to stay, there is no indication that Sahin is "his" kind of buy... But it would be nice imo.

Back
Top Bottom