The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Originally Posted by hpscots0906

Originally Posted by EyeSeeSoles

Gabriel Heinze to Roma?
How high do you rate vucinic?

edit---- did someone say they started a premier league fantasy league?
Rate? Well i'll give him a 6.5/10 for his past season. Easily can be a 8/10, he played better in the past his desire to leave is effecting his game play. Honestly I see him staying and we will probably sell him when and if Bojan becomes the star we hope he will. This way we will have cash ready to spend on Bojans permanent stay. ( Then theres the fact we can sell him now for more since Lamela, and Bojan are strikers) 40mil tho
sick.gif

Gabriel Heinze to Roma?

Rate? Well i'll give him a 6.5/10 for his past season. Easily can be a 8/10, he played better in the past his desire to leave is effecting his game play. Honestly I see him staying and we will probably sell him when and if Bojan becomes the star we hope he will. This way we will have cash ready to spend on Bojans permanent stay. ( Then theres the fact we can sell him now for more since Lamela, and Bojan are strikers) 40mil tho
sick.gif
Ya I mean this is just rumor but apparently Monday Spurs will either have a deal done or make a bid public for Vucinic.
I assume hes more of a winger or play making striker rather than a true stand alone #9?

Bojan should be confirmed soon if it hasnt been alraedy.

Gabriel Heinze to Roma?

sick.gif
Ya I mean this is just rumor but apparently Monday Spurs will either have a deal done or make a bid public for Vucinic.
I assume hes more of a winger or play making striker rather than a true stand alone #9?

brek shea is killing it right now. i wanna see him with the nats now that hes got his first cap jitters out. dude plays like a monster when hes confident. i'd love for him to stay in MLS but he has to get to europe soon.

brek shea is killing it right now. i wanna see him with the nats now that hes got his first cap jitters out. dude plays like a monster when hes confident. i'd love for him to stay in MLS but he has to get to europe soon.

Anyone creating a league? I can start one up but idk what ya would prefer between Classic/Head-to-head

Anyone creating a league? I can start one up but idk what ya would prefer between Classic/Head-to-head

Oh WOW at that Rafael goal. Cant even be mad, that was a perfect shot through the goalies legs.

Oh WOW at that Rafael goal. Cant even be mad, that was a perfect shot through the goalies legs.

sick.gif

Actually, Totti has been in his way at Roma. He is best at CF and can score goals, but they make him adapt to their formation.

sick.gif

Actually, Totti has been in his way at Roma. He is best at CF and can score goals, but they make him adapt to their formation.

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

a shame hes not gonna play in the all star game smfh.

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

a shame hes not gonna play in the all star game smfh.

Back
Top Bottom