The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Fabianski played GREAT, I hope this form keeps up. (knock on wood)

Nice win for the Gunners.
pimp.gif

there we go milan...hopefully allegri learns to keep boateng in for seedorf. nice finish by robinho, way to make the most of his start over dinho. napoli has a kind of raw line up, and hamsik is one of my favorite players in serie a but dude never seems to step up in big games. including world cup.

milan
pimp.gif

there we go milan...hopefully allegri learns to keep boateng in for seedorf. nice finish by robinho, way to make the most of his start over dinho. napoli has a kind of raw line up, and hamsik is one of my favorite players in serie a but dude never seems to step up in big games. including world cup.

milan
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

milan
pimp.gif
Milan still have some problems though. Ibra+Pato+Robinho are chance wasting machines. The midfield and defence remains old and slow but KPB is a fresh addition to the team. And why is Ibrahimovic such a #+*$#%%+@ for? This guy cant go 1 minute without getting into a fight with someone.

Napoli are a fun team to watch...they remind me a lot of some La Liga clubs with their entertaining style of play.

Good win for Milan considering Napoli are a good team and playing over there is not easy at all.

milan
pimp.gif
Milan still have some problems though. Ibra+Pato+Robinho are chance wasting machines. The midfield and defence remains old and slow but KPB is a fresh addition to the team. And why is Ibrahimovic such a #+*$#%%+@ for? This guy cant go 1 minute without getting into a fight with someone.

Napoli are a fun team to watch...they remind me a lot of some La Liga clubs with their entertaining style of play.

Good win for Milan considering Napoli are a good team and playing over there is not easy at all.

and hamsik is one of my favorite players in serie a but dude never seems to step up in big games. including world cup.

Truth
tired.gif
.  He always disappears in the big match ups. Him and Montolivo. Very talented players but just can't seem to step up when it matters.

Anyone play Football Manager (aka digital crack) ? 2011 demo is being DLed now.
pimp.gif

and hamsik is one of my favorite players in serie a but dude never seems to step up in big games. including world cup.

Truth
tired.gif
.  He always disappears in the big match ups. Him and Montolivo. Very talented players but just can't seem to step up when it matters.

Anyone play Football Manager (aka digital crack) ? 2011 demo is being DLed now.
pimp.gif

Chicharito has scored again!

He's only been on for about 10 mins, but has really sparked the side! He continues to impress!

Chicharito has scored again!

He's only been on for about 10 mins, but has really sparked the side! He continues to impress!

Back
Top Bottom