The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2011-2012. VOL 2 (EPL,LFP, SERIE A, BUND, ETC.)

wow 
laugh.gif

Dzeko again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 6-1 City baby

David Sliva
pimp.gif

Created the second Balotelli goal, scored a great goal himself, set up Dzeko with a stunning pass.

What a performance.

I literally woke up 15 minutes ago. Still got to see three goals lol

Great start to my morning. Now I need a Bears' win, and im good for the week.

Respectfully, City wasn't spectacular today... they just did a good and solid job, while Utd looked like they didn't care. Such a shameful display. I can accept losing to a super-performance, but the way Utd played today was just unacceptable.

^ Did we watch the same game? City mopped the floor with United. They were crisp and clinical all afternoon, with passes and goal scoring, while United barely got close to the goal a couple of times. United stopped caring (except Rooney) after the 3rd goal, when they knew they were the inferior side. All of City's players fired on all cylinders.

Originally Posted by CripwalkinK

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Blue Mooooooon
How long have you been a Man City fan? Be honest.
indifferent.gif
 Cue the corny Manchester City haters. 
You understand how stupid it looks for a Chelsea fan to criticize people for jumping on the Man City bandwagon right? You get that Chelsea is the Manchester City of the last decade?

Pretty sure dude can be a fan of whoever he wants. It's not that serious. 

look back at this thread.. hasnt been a citeh fan post in weeks.. now outta nowhere?.. pipe down...

im beyond gutted right now.. nani let clichy dominate?.. anderson is horrid.... as much as i hate these mugs.. silva completely dominated...progba surely deserved a shot.. back line was trash.. im just disgusted right now

What a beating! City are so deep. Aguero/Balotelli/Dzeko. You can't go wrong with picking 2 out of 3 of these for attacking power.

I just want to mention that Dzeko's history against United is unbeliavable. He played 5 games against them in total.

1st game for Wolfsburg in Champions League: 1 Goal
2nd game for Wolfsburg in Champions League: 1 Goal
3rd game for City last season: Assist to Silva goal
4th game in Community Shield before this season started: 1 goal
5th game today: 2 goals, assist

laugh.gif
@ these United and Chelsea fans calling City fans bandwaggoners. Let me guess? You were obviously United and Chelsea fans since the 70s when they were in second division and totally didn't become fans after they won the Premiership/Champions League. Shut the hell up and be gone.

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

It's hilarious watching how these punetas act when they get backed into a corner. I think the football gods are finally seeing how P that whole side is.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
That Kanoute dude is like 6'6 Cesc did not want it

Originally Posted by Jerome in the House

People just didn't see it coming. City is just BETTER than United.
Of course they are, I mean just look at their amazing trophy cabinet, home grown talent, and loyal players!

Back
Top Bottom