The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2011-2012. VOL 2 (EPL,LFP, SERIE A, BUND, ETC.)

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

What a beating! City are so deep. Aguero/Balotelli/Dzeko. You can't go wrong with picking 2 out of 3 of these for attacking power.

I just want to mention that Dzeko's history against United is unbeliavable. He played 5 games against them in total.

1st game for Wolfsburg in Champions League: 1 Goal
2nd game for Wolfsburg in Champions League: 1 Goal
3rd game for City last season: Assist to Silva goal
4th game in Community Shield before this season started: 1 goal
5th game today: 2 goals, assist

laugh.gif
@ these United and Chelsea fans calling City fans bandwaggoners. Let me guess? You were obviously United and Chelsea fans since the 70s when they were in second division and totally didn't become fans after they won the Premiership/Champions League. Shut the hell up and be gone.
Dad's from Manchester, try harder next time.

laugh.gif
@ these United and Chelsea fans calling City fans bandwaggoners. Let me guess? You were obviously United and Chelsea fans since the 70s when they were in second division and totally didn't become fans after they won the Premiership/Champions League. Shut the hell up and be gone.
since 1985...so leave me out of this.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

Originally Posted by CripwalkinK

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Blue Mooooooon
How long have you been a Man City fan? Be honest.
indifferent.gif
 Cue the corny Manchester City haters. 
You understand how stupid it looks for a Chelsea fan to criticize people for jumping on the Man City bandwagon right? You get that Chelsea is the Manchester City of the last decade?

Pretty sure dude can be a fan of whoever he wants. It's not that serious. 
My uncle is born and raised in West London and I've been a Chelsea fan before the Abramovich era. I'm genuinely interested in why and how he became a Man City fan. Pretty sure he doesn't need you to answer for him.

What a beating! City are so deep. Aguero/Balotelli/Dzeko. You can't go wrong with picking 2 out of 3 of these for attacking power.

I just want to mention that Dzeko's history against United is unbeliavable. He played 5 games against them in total.

1st game for Wolfsburg in Champions League: 1 Goal
2nd game for Wolfsburg in Champions League: 1 Goal
3rd game for City last season: Assist to Silva goal
4th game in Community Shield before this season started: 1 goal
5th game today: 2 goals, assist

laugh.gif
99, have it your way though.

Originally Posted by r9brockburst

^ Did we watch the same game? City mopped the floor with United. They were crisp and clinical all afternoon, with passes and goal scoring, while United barely got close to the goal a couple of times. United stopped caring (except Rooney) after the 3rd goal, when they knew they were the inferior side. All of City's players fired on all cylinders.

What a crazy year in the prem thus far. You could replace United with Arsenal and Rooney with Coquelin and you would have described our thrashing at OT when United looked on another level.

I did find it rather interesting that some United supporters on here were completely dismissing City as a legitimately challenger after their community shield win, but I don't think they will be making that mistake again. City are a team of mercenaries but when they are all up for it they're a scary team.

could careless about when or how he became a fan.. this thread has been completely absent of citeh fans until today.. why? so you support a club but only care to share that only after today?...

Originally Posted by beans718

could careless about when or how he became a fan.. this thread has been completely absent of citeh fans until today.. why? so you support a club but only care to share that only after today?...

QFT.

I feel sick. With all due respect to City, they played well and were clinical in front of goal, we played like absolute horse *%## today. Jonny Evans is consistently the worst player on the pitch for us whenever he's out there. I know we're thin in the back but he's just an awful player. Anderson is pretty terrible too. Lazy defender and careless with the ball. Can't put the blame squarely on the two of them though. The team just wasn't clicking tonight. Rooney was putting in 110% but you can't do it alone...

Honestly, I had a bad feeling about this game. We haven't been playing well recently despite our record. Draws with Stoke and Liverpool plus barely scraping by to beat Norwich and Otelul Galati... Maybe this whipping will motivate us to get it together. Hopefully we play better once our injured players return too.

Right, I'm trolling, but you guys are the ones asking people to present evidence of their fandom for a certain team.

At the end of the day being a fan of any team really isn't that serious at all, and all you dudes acting like these teams run in your blood and #!#+ are just making yourself look like idiots.

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

Honestly, I had a bad feeling about this game. We haven't been playing well recently despite our record. Draws with Stoke and Liverpool plus barely scraping by to beat Norwich and Otelul Galati... Maybe this whipping will motivate us to get it together. Hopefully we play better once our injured players return too.  
well said,my man...
pimp.gif

Right, I'm trolling, but you guys are the ones asking people to present evidence of their fandom for a certain team.

At the end of the day being a fan of any team really isn't that serious at all, and all you dudes acting like these teams run in your blood and #!#+ are just making yourself look like idiots.
just because you have no real connection or admiration for the club you "support" doesn't mean we all dont.. just because you recently became a fan of the sport.. doesnt mean we did.. just because i lived the majority of my life in the states does not make your "point" valid.. there are real supporters here, who have an interest in the sport beyond the last 5 yrs bud...

just because you have no real connection or admiration for the club you "support" doesn't mean we all dont.. just because you recently became a fan of the sport.. doesnt mean we did.. just because i lived the majority of my life in the states does not make your "point" valid.. there are real supporters here, who have an interest in the sport beyond the last 5 yrs bud...
You're right I'm new to soccer I didn't know any of this. Next time I'll only post good things about teams from cities in which me or my parents grew up, and if anyone asks I'll tell them my dad grew up there and then I'll be a real legit soccer fan. 
indifferent.gif

prince has been unbelievable lately..

im done with this.. everyone will have a "valid' argument.. and this will continue on until we both loose interest, so ill save myself the time..

glory glory !

You're right I'm new to soccer I didn't know any of this. Next time I'll only post good things about teams from cities in which me or my parents grew up, and if anyone asks I'll tell them my dad grew up there and then I'll be a real legit soccer fan. 
indifferent.gif
You got it.
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom