The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2011-2012. VOL 2 (EPL,LFP, SERIE A, BUND, ETC.)

city still in 3rd in the champions league table, that fact alone makes me feel better about the result today, united just need to realize that buying silverware is whats hot, and get on that movement

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Who knew there were so many locals from Manchester and London in this thread. 
eyes.gif
roll.gif

That was fun to watch. United have been giving up chances all season, no surprise that a great side took advantage. Their central midfield lacks creativity, and it shows against strong defensive sides that can maintain structure for 90 minutes like Stoke.

David Silva is probably the best player in the Prem; just astonishing technical ability.

Crowd shots at OT had me
roll.gif

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

city still in 3rd in the champions league table, that fact alone makes me feel better about the result today, united just need to realize that buying silverware is whats hot, and get on that movement

Lol. I assume you ment to say City in that last statement? So are we just going to act like United aren't a big spending club and haven't been one for some time? They may not be on City's level CURRENTLY, but let's not act like ya'll are running on a shoe string budget. Your mistake in putting United in there was fitting though.

And Pleeeese don't tell me you are comparing Villarreal, Bayern and Napoli to Benfica, Basil and that giberish named club. Stop it.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This is what I dislike about some United fans, you guys lost just take it on the chin and move on.

The worst day of my football life today, you can't let them score more than 3-4 without shutting up shop. Six is a complete disaster and a result that must galvanise us, we've been below par for a good 5 games now.

And yes, anyone on an American internet forum about shoes who supports Manchester City is a glory hunter or got an unlucky pick from a hat 10 years ago.

Originally Posted by solidsnake

The worst day of my football life today, you can't let them score more than 3-4 without shutting up shop. Six is a complete disaster and a result that must galvanise us, we've been below par for a good 5 games now.

And yes, anyone on an American internet forum about shoes who supports Manchester City is a glory hunter or got an unlucky pick from a hat 10 years ago.
You can say that about ANY big club though. It's pointless to bring up bandwagoners unless you support a club like Blackburn or some @#$%, cause every squad has a plethora of them

Can anyone pm or embed highlights to the city and united match, Ive looked everywhere and can't find any with decent quality

Originally Posted by solidsnake

i69jl0.jpg

Hold up did I just read a United fan call someone else a glory hunter!?!?!?!?

laugh.gif

Today surely is a strange day.

Still not quite sure how after that game, but LEVANTE on top of La Liga in late October!
eek.gif
roll.gif
I ain't even mad.
pimp.gif

What a great day of football.

Back
Top Bottom