The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2011-2012. VOL 2 (EPL,LFP, SERIE A, BUND, ETC.)

Crazy results... United, Chelski lose... Spurs draw...

Do Gooner fans like Gervinho? The few times I've seen him play... he's driven me mad! Yeah, he scores the odd goal here and there, but some of his decision-making and execution (from the limited times I've seen him, anyway) have been less-than-desirable.

Great results all around for Arsenal today. I wanted Rvp to grab a second (then third) but still Arsenal's all time leader for goals on a calendar year is a amazing accomplishment...and *touch wood* may the amazing form continue on in 2012.

To say that our loss was bad is an understatement, we lost when we shouldn't have, we dropped points when we could of taken advantage of other teams slips. Although I tend not to blame bosses, AVB's decision making skills today were awful, the only useful sub was Torres, and I don't know if I in his position would have taken Sturridge out. But Romeu for Lampard was awful, when it was Meireles who was poor, and Ferreira for Bosingwa was useless.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Crazy results... United, Chelski lose... Spurs draw...

Do Gooner fans like Gervinho? The few times I've seen him play... he's driven me mad! Yeah, he scores the odd goal here and there, but some of his decision-making and execution (from the limited times I've seen him, anyway) have been less-than-desirable.

As an arsenal fan I hate gervinho. He makes a lot of bad decisions and miss tap in atleast 5 times. I hope cska moscow will accept arsenals 15m bid for dzagoev, he is a very good play maker that will create a lot of goals for rvp

roll.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif

Sunderland steal it at the death!

City gonna go spend 800 billion on new players this month now...
ohwell.gif

Everyone else lost... it just wouldn't be right if Arsenal didn't lose as well...
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom