The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2011-2012. VOL 2 (EPL,LFP, SERIE A, BUND, ETC.)

Originally Posted by sam206

hahaha real madrid. 1-1
Finally people are seeing that RPL teams like Zenit and CSKA Moscow are not to be messed with.

LMAO. Did you even see the match? 1-1 was an act of god. They are going to get demolished at the Bernabeu. I applaud their keeper today though.

eek.gif
sick.gif
@ the first XI for Chelsea. Malouda, Bos, and Meireles in the team make it hard to trust AVB. I really want the sacking talk to cease, but really his selection continues to baffle.

Originally Posted by hugebird

eek.gif
sick.gif
@ the first XI for Chelsea. Malouda, Bos, and Meireles in the team make it hard to trust AVB. I really want the sacking talk to cease, but really his selection continues to baffle.
Is Meireles really that bad for Chelsea? He was solid at Porto and Liverpool and does well for the NT too

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

hahaha real madrid. 1-1
Finally people are seeing that RPL teams like Zenit and CSKA Moscow are not to be messed with.

LMAO. Did you even see the match? 1-1 was an act of god. They are going to get demolished at the Bernabeu. I applaud their keeper today though.

It does not matter if madrid had 90% posession and have 20 shots on target all that matters is the score at the full 90.And I know for sure that CSKA will not get demolished in the second leg. CSKA goal was an act of god then so was CR7 goal. He was left unguarded and got lucky the crappy cross even got to him. CR7 was lucky it went past the goal kepper because it was almost saved. Don't be mad because madrid sucks and could not finish CSKA off with their 10 shots on goal.

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

eek.gif
sick.gif
Is Meireles really that bad for Chelsea? He was solid at Porto and Liverpool and does well for the NT too
Yes, but a lot of the problem is that AVB has him playing in a holding role, and his positioning is often quite poor, and his talents are basically negated in the role he is playing in. Today they are using him as the defensive midfield pair with Ramires in a 4-2-3-1 with Mikel and Essien on the bench. It's quite mystifying.

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

hahaha real madrid. 1-1

It does not matter if madrid had 90% posession and have 20 shots on target all that matters is the score at the full 90. And I know for sure that CSKA will not get demolished in the second leg. CSKA goal was an act of god then so was CR7 goal. He was left unguarded and got lucky the crappy cross even got to him. CR7 was lucky it went past the goal kepper because it was almost saved. Don't be mad because madrid sucks and could not finish CSKA off with their 10 shots on goal.
HUH???? Real totally dominated the match, and a 1-1 away result is a good result. Madrid will advance easily to the next round. BTW i dont even like madrid

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

eek.gif
sick.gif
Yes, but a lot of the problem is that AVB has him playing in a holding role, and his positioning is often quite poor, and his talents are basically negated in the role he is playing in. Today they are using him as the defensive midfield pair with Ramires in a 4-2-3-1 with Mikel and Essien on the bench. It's quite mystifying.

I'm surprised Essien is on the bench. Since his return he has looked solid to me. Honestly im not surprised Lampard is on the bench. He is no longer a force as a box to box midfield. 

MATA!!!!!!!!!!

As poor as our performance was, I think a 2-0 result at the Bridge is possible.

AVB was trolling me with that selection today. Bosingwa? Why the %#%# were Ashley Cole and Essien on the bench? This team is so far removed from the beastly 2005-2009 teams it is sad. To be honest I wouldn't mind seeing AVB go, along with 1/2 this squad
mad.gif

I'm going to write up more about Chelsea's recent lackluster performances, but what is going on with their pathetic defensive organization? Yes, J.T. is the skipper and backbone of the back four but come on now. Ivanovic was outclassed all match long, Cahill seemed a bit nervy, Luiz once again is careless with his clearances, and Bosingwa shouldn't have even started on the pitch at LB. Warren Barton was right to criticize AVB's first-team selection. 
Lavezzi might be one of the more underrated Argentinean footballers. I'm waiting to see which club will drop the 50m pounds Napoli wants for Cavani. 

No week without a Tevez news.
Carlos Tevez apologized for his behavior on The Manchester City homepage.

Ranieri in danger of losing his job, after Moratti left for the first time in 16 years at an early stage the stadium.

Elkin Soto is back with the colombian XI.

Man United with increased turnover and reduced their debts, now 524 mil Euros.Last year 606 mil Euros.

Cesena fired coach Arrigoni.

Per Mertwesacker will play the Euro 2012 according to himself.

Germany overtook Oranje in the worldwide ranking.
pimp.gif
Spain is first.

Back
Top Bottom