The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2011-2012. VOL 2 (EPL,LFP, SERIE A, BUND, ETC.)

Those Chelsea kits are fresh
eek.gif

City 
pimp.gif

Can't believe i missed it all cause of work.. My manager was calling down scores over the radio as it was happening. When i heard 3-2 city i thought he was %*%%*@*%%$%* me. Was official though.

Just as i got confirmation some random Man utd fan ran past the venue screaming "UNITED" and was tugging at the badge. I just stood there grinning and gave him the.........

Originally Posted by CruThik3

I can't believe I was watching the Arsenal match instead of Man City.

I can't believe you were either lol

Honestly can't describe the high I've been on today because of City's result

Oh man what a day.....the entire match had a surreal feel to it. Those last 5 minutes were simply amazing. Literally went to the lowest of lows to the highest of highs. Match started at 9, i had work at 11:30, so i had just enough time to watch Aguero send the Etihad into a frenzy.
Great to see the Bosnian Dimaond score that header as well.

Excellent season for the EPL. I had a blast.

City baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

champions%20carousel.ashx

Where is everyone getting the Hulk to Chelsea move from? I'm not reading anything solid on it...although I wouldn't mind seeing Hulk suit up for the Blues

^Portuguese media reported it today that it was already agreed upon.. but I haven't seen anything past that..

What's a legit website for kits? I'm looking for manu
p.s. is soccer.com real?

I haven't seen Hulk signing anywhere yet. 
I'm sure it's probably happened (or going to). 

AC is trying to resurrect their bid for Tevez by selling Robinho. 

Liverpool trying to buy Berbatov
eek.gif

United want more than just Kagawa from B Dortmund, they're looking into striker Lewandowski

Both Newcastle & United are chasing Lille defender Debuchy

Im still unsure if Hulk will be a success in the EPL - I think Falcao would a better bet for Chelsea but guess we will see..

Debuchy would be a big improvement on Danny Simpson for Newcastle - They are making the right moves

Van Nistelrooy announces retirement

vannistelrooy20120318_275x155.jpg

Former Manchester United striker Ruud van Nistelrooy has announced his retirement from football after he helped Malaga to secure a Champions League spot next season.

Van Nistelrooy, 35, netted 150 goals in 219 official appearances for the Red Devils before moving to Real Madrid and winning two La Liga titles in 2006.

The prolific striker also made 70 international appearances for Netherlands, scoring 35 goals, and also featuring at Euro 2004, the 2006 World Cup and at Euro 2008. Van Nistelrooy is also currently the Champions League's all-time second highest scorer, with 56 goals to his name.

Van Nistelrooy told a press conference : "Yesterday was my final game as a professional footballer. I wanted to play in the Champions League, but it is the moment to leave. I have arrived at my physical limit and I can't play at the maximum level. I couldn't have had a better send-off than this.

"I feel happy that I am the one taking this decision. I would like to thank Malaga, the technical and medical staff for an unforgettable year. I am proud to have won collective and individual titles, but my greatest satisfaction was to be able to work day after day, year after year."  

Van the man was a great player .He should have stayed in Hamburg as a starter.
ManUntd looking for Hummels, Lewandowski and Kagawa.Ready to spend 62mil euros.
Stanislawski new coach in Cologne.
Italian media claim that Miroslav Klose faked an injury to be fit for Poland/Ukraine 2012.
Montolivo joins Milan.
Kevin-Prince Boateng injured.
Bilic after EC to Lok Moscow.

The man city match was probably one of the craziest games i have ever seen.  I was pulling for City only because i wanted to see some one new with the league (and i love balotelli dude is so funny).  Yaya would have been a big help in the second half.

Congrads to City.
pimp.gif

I'm a life long FC Porto Fan (The Greatest under the radar team in the history of European football. Hulk is on his way out, no doubt about it tho. This is what Porto has always done. They find hidden talent worldwide, buy them cheap, and sell them off and make millions. Hulk without a doubt in my mind is perfect for the EPL. He is strong, fast, big, tough, and most of all has so much finesse. It was great while it lasted Hulk but I'm sure Porto will recover, we always do.

Back
Top Bottom