The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2011-2012. VOL 2 (EPL,LFP, SERIE A, BUND, ETC.)

just posting all the "done deals" straight from espn's transfer deadline day blog

Juventus - Eljero Elia €9
Bolton - David Ngog £4
Udinese - Maximiliano Pereyra
Roma - Simon Kjaer loan
Lille - Joe Cole season-long loan

of course, things all over twitter about sneijder in manchester for a medical which i expected, i can only hope for a truth to these rumors we need that man

Originally Posted by DLo13

There's a link to Keisuke Honda today, as well.

Joe Cole to Lille has been announced by the team.
Keisuke Honda's agent has told press that the South Korean international will not be joining Arsenal.

Ribery to Chelsea??? 
nerd.gif

Chelsea midfielder leaves club....

...on loan. Blues confirm Ulises Davila will spend the rest of the season on loan at Dutch club Vitesse Arnhem.

Good stuff.

Genk have rejected an offer from Chelsea for Kevin De Bruyne, and the player's not happy.

"I'm disappointed in the attitude of Genk," De Bruyne told Het Nieuwsblad. "I do not want any controversy, but I'm disappointed in the attitude of Genk. Chelsea was a very nice offer, the club wanted me to stay for one year in Genk.

"I hope it still goes on, because this is a dream for me. I wanted to give everything for one year in Genk and with a good feeling to say goodbye to the club and the supporters."

Son had his dreams denied...damn.

Originally Posted by CripwalkinK

Keisuke Honda's agent has told press that the South Korean international will not be joining Arsenal.
Wait, what?

Also, Zarate to Inter?  Zarate + Forlan to replace Eto'o.. not bad. Zarate been looking chunky lately, though.
laugh.gif

Can't believe Roma and Juve are getting all these deals.

Scott Parker to Spurs is official.

pimp.gif
good pickup, like ive said spurs has such a nice squad, they could finish top 5 for sure, it may be fifth but they could do it

Originally Posted by Oskar Kokoshka

Wait, what?
Haha never booked that, stupid talkSPORT.

Sam Matterface has just tweeted that Wesley Sneijder is NOT on his way to Manchester United and is still currently training with the Dutch national team.

Sam Matterface has just tweeted that Wesley Sneijder is NOT on his way to Manchester United and is still currently training with the Dutch national team.
frown.gif

Alvaro Pereira's agent, Alejandro Savich, told Maisfutebol: "I know that the clubs are talking. This is a positive sign. What I know from Chelsea is that they are trying. One can only hope."

I doubt Sneijder is moving, but it's a sexy rumor, so nobody will let it die. Listening to TalkSport currently and they've certainly given it plenty of time.

@Darren_Can tweets: "For the 100th time, Man Utd are quite on incomings. No deals anyway. Sneijder? No. It's over, move on."

happy.gif

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Ribery to Chelsea??? 
nerd.gif

The Sun reported it, not the most trustworthy source.
laugh.gif

Nerlinger denied it already.
I would sell Ribery, he is simply to often injured and is probably the best earning player in the Bundesliga.

Evian - Christian Poulsen loan
Fulham - Zdenek Grygera
Scott Dann is having a medical at Blackburn

and i'm 70% sure that spurs will sign gary cahill today

lol

waprh0.png

Back
Top Bottom