The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2011-2012. VOL 2 (EPL,LFP, SERIE A, BUND, ETC.)

Originally Posted by CripwalkinK

Originally Posted by beans718

Originally Posted by CripwalkinK

Anyone got a stream link for Bulgaria-England?

espn 3 has all the friendlies/qualifiers
I live in Toronto bruh.
frown.gif
i pm'd you !

could someone tell me why the english, add r's to words that end with a?

"fifr"
"juan matr"

looking for some help.. moving to Germany this coming tuesday.. was looking into getting sky (uk) tv out there but might be a bit to expensive due to the fact ill have to buy everything from a uk proxy. Was looking for a website (trusted and preferably in HD) that i can not only stream matches but also go back and see matches i might miss. Dont mind paying, any help will greatly be appreciated.. PM me is necessary

Welcome to Germany.
I guess sky Germany offers also PL-games.

http://www.sky.de/web/cms...ckets-premier-league.jsp

I don't know much about boot/stud technology, but with all the stuff Nike markets, it's interesting how some are just sticking with the traditional 6-stud layout.
x999.jpg

^ Because the standard stud set-up has worked perfectly fine since the inception of the sport, and it's still the best to use. We never had these ankle/meta/etc injuries so frequently before Nike and Adidas started with "Blades"

Originally Posted by solidsnake

^ Because the standard stud set-up has worked perfectly fine since the inception of the sport, and it's still the best to use. We never had these ankle/meta/etc injuries so frequently before Nike and Adidas started with "Blades"
wont entirely disagree with everything you said b/c to each his own  as far as boot selection goes but the 2nd half is just dumb... you cant believe that distributing weight less evenly is safer for the body in motion...

...you cant
laugh.gif

had you thought maybe there are more injuries now because the players are bigger than theyve ever been... o and stronger and faster... training techniques improve with time and consequently the speed of the game as well... this all means... more injuries.

its across the spectrum...every sport

Not to mention, traditional soft ground studs are not best for the 99.9% of us who don't play on immaculate fresh manicured lawns everyday.

I know Sir Alex has mentioned in the past his dislike for blades, but I always thought it was due to the potential injuries it would cause to other players, rather than the player wearing them. That's from what I remember, anyway... I could be wrong.

I don't believe it but what the heck, "According to Brazilian newspaper @Estadao, Barcelona have signed Neymar for 60 million Euros - to join them in January 2013"

Originally Posted by engoi

looking for some help.. moving to Germany this coming tuesday.. was looking into getting sky (uk) tv out there but might be a bit to expensive due to the fact ill have to buy everything from a uk proxy. Was looking for a website (trusted and preferably in HD) that i can not only stream matches but also go back and see matches i might miss. Dont mind paying, any help will greatly be appreciated.. PM me is necessary

Welcome to Germany.

thanks... is this in English.. i was told sky germany doesnt have many english channels so its better to get proxy uk version..  also is it just EPL? no la liga or serie A? UCL?

just saw that germany plays holland in november.. deff wanna try and make it to hamburg to see it but thats kinda far from  kaiserslautern where ill be living

Originally Posted by engoi

Welcome to Germany.

thanks... is this in English.. i was told sky germany doesnt have many english channels so its better to get proxy uk version..  also is it just EPL? no la liga or serie A? UCL?

just saw that germany plays holland in november.. deff wanna try and make it to hamburg to see it but thats kinda far from  kaiserslautern where ill be living
Sorry, I don't know much about sky.Pay-TV is not very big in Germany.I'm from the northern part of Germany.
If you're living in Kaiserslautern you should definitly watch Bundesliga games at the Betzenberg.

Sunday mornings are painful with this Intl. break.

Injury updates..
-VDV out six weeks with a torn hamstring.
-Wilshere gone 'til November with that ankle injury.

"These are things that happen in football. I can only say good things about Liverpool, it was a fantastic year," Meireles told RTPN.

"People think I am a Judas and that it was because of the money. It was not because of that, I will explain it later, things are still fresh.

"It all happened very fast. I am not the only one to blame for my exit from Liverpool, but I will never stop loving the club and I have great friends there.

"The most important thing is to give my all every time and try to help Chelsea win titles."

He'll explain it later? Seems fishy...

Brazil v Ghana on ESPN3.

Ronnie starting out wide with Ganso in the hole. Shame Gyan isn't playing, would've been bit more compelling, but Brazil must have a good showing either way.
Edit: Yikes, Ganso off after 8 minutes with what looks like a hamstring injury. 

More Arsenal injury issues...

Vermaelen out two months after...wait for it...having surgery on his Achilles.

Back
Top Bottom