The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2011-2012. VOL 2 (EPL,LFP, SERIE A, BUND, ETC.)

brazil vs mexico june 3 Cowboys Stadium..

was just thinking yesterday how mexico should ask to play a friendly against argentina here Dallas..brazil will do
pimp.gif

brazil US tour:

- 30 ou 31 de maio, em Boston ou Washington, contra os EstadosUnidos.

- 3 de junho, em Dallas, nos EUA, contra o MÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]xico.

- 9 de junho, em New Jersey, nos EUA, contra a Argentina.

Pato NOT to PSG.
Tevez NOT to Milan.
According to Sky Italia, Gallianin said that they will not sell Pato and buy Tevez.He hopes for a return of Cassano.

[h1]QPR bid for Chelsea defender Alex[/h1] QPR boss Mark Hughes is raiding former club Chelsea for defender Alex.
Hughes hopes to address their defensive problems by signing Chelsea outcast Alex in a £3million deal.

But he said: "It's not easy to bring in players in January but there does seem to be a better quality of player available in this window."
------------

Gerrard signs an extension with Liverpool.

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

I don't get how pato for tevez isn't being discussed
Probably because Pato doesn't want to leave, and I doubt he would want to go Manchester. Also, I have seen no signs that Mancini rates Pato, so I guess that's probably why.

Originally Posted by quik1987

Anyone watching the superdraft?

[font=Arial, 'Helvetica Neue', sans-serif]I missed it but word is that Agudelo is leaving the MLS [/font]

[font=Arial, 'Helvetica Neue', sans-serif]
[/font]

hugebird wrote:
Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

I don't get how pato for tevez isn't being discussed
Probably because Pato doesn't want to leave, and I doubt he would want to go Manchester. Also, I have seen no signs that Mancini rates Pato, so I guess that's probably why.

I would assume that dating Berlusconi's daughter is one reason. 

Rivaldo to Angola ?

Rivaldos contract with FC Sao Paulo was discontinued and he
is in talks with Kabuscorp in Angola.

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

laugh.gif

"Mario Balotelli gave students of a college in Manchester a day to remember after turning up unannounced and asking if he could use their toilet."
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/s...o-balotelli-takes-school-toilet-break?cc=5901
Just read that one, there is also this story
laugh.gif

http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/oddbal...n-united-fan-to-punching-match-on-arcade-game 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
i'm so glad this guy is in the premier league...I wouldn't want this dude to be anywhere else

he's a legend in the making.

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

laugh.gif

"Mario Balotelli gave students of a college in Manchester a day to remember after turning up unannounced and asking if he could use their toilet."
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/s...o-balotelli-takes-school-toilet-break?cc=5901
Just read that one, there is also this story
laugh.gif

http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/oddbal...n-united-fan-to-punching-match-on-arcade-game 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
i'm so glad this guy is in the premier league...I wouldn't want this dude to be anywhere else

he's a legend in the making.
I don't get how people hate on him so much. He does dumb @#$%, but honestly what young person doesn't? He just gets caught all the time 
laugh.gif
He might be arrogant on the field, but off it he's not a douche at all. I respect him alot for the way he's always interacting with fans and others in his community instead of being a stuck up @#$%. One of the few athletes you can kick it with

Originally Posted by grusumm18

2 picks from UCSB 
pimp.gif

ole ole ole ole
c/o 04
Just graduated last September. 04? Is that when Francisco Torres was officially the @#$@ Towers? I got to experience the last few good years of UCSB (07 and 08). If you go back now, the police have completely taken over IV
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by grusumm18

2 picks from UCSB 
pimp.gif

ole ole ole ole
c/o 04
Just graduated last September. 04? Is that when Francisco Torres was officially the @#$@ Towers? I got to experience the last few good years of UCSB (07 and 08). If you go back now, the police have completely taken over IV
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

my frosh yr was 98...that was the best...then i enlisted before i finished up...i actually was slated to start in sept 01, didnt get called in, so i got to finish while i was a reservist
yup, it was good ol f'towers before college park (?) took over

i was there for the "angel of death" thing...dude was lived pretty close to my original room in ft (ground north)

thats when everything *** EVERYTHING changed...vibe was diff and never was the same

embarcadero hall used to be IVbrewingcompany...i had it for one year...that place was the BEST
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

QPR and Chelsea agree fee to take defender Alex to Loftus Road as Gary Cahill visits London to complete move from Bolton.

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Midfielder Darren Gibson set to complete move from Manchester United to Everton on Friday after undergoing a medical.[/font]

[/font]

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]AC Milan have abandoned talks with Manchester City over transfer of Carlos Tévez following Pato's decision to turn down PSG, according to reports.[/font]

[/font]

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Manchester United have confirmed they have turned down a bid from Newcastle United for Ravel Morrison.[/font]

Jermain Defoe wants to leave the Spurs, at tge moment Redknapp will not sell him.
Cannavaro joined West Bengal in the newly created Premier League India.
Sorin, Okocha, Fowler,Crespo and Pires should join him in India.

So I take it Neymar, will be in Brazil for a while? I am shocked at how good the Spurs have been this year, imagine if they had big spending owners.

Originally Posted by Hazat50

So I take it Neymar, will be in Brazil for a while? I am shocked at how good the Spurs have been this year, imagine if they had big spending owners.

I believe his contract ends in 2014.
Nice shot by Torres, I've been rooting for dude. What a bittersweet moment, wish he would have gotten that.

wow...missed penalties in back-to-back games...how often does that happen?
and Scholes still hasn't done *!%$...
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom