The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2011-2012. VOL 2 (EPL,LFP, SERIE A, BUND, ETC.)

Originally Posted by trunks206

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

3:10
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ the commentary. Ray Hudson
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
"In warp speed Dr. Spock, in warp speed "
"running like he has a food mixer down his shorts"

laugh.gif

"Victor Valdez is one of the best, if not the best, in the world."

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Best line to me was "nothing less than the equivalent of the footballing bird of paradise"
eek.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by trunks206

3:10
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ the commentary. Ray Hudson
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
"In warp speed Dr. Spock, in warp speed "
"running like he has a food mixer down his shorts"

laugh.gif

"Victor Valdez is one of the best, if not the best, in the world."

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Best line to me was "nothing less than the equivalent of the footballing bird of paradise"
eek.gif
roll.gif
"He's like Dr. Spock, he's out of his Vulcan mind" 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

Originally Posted by engoi

Rumour that Jose "the special one" Mourinho has to leave Real Madrid at the end of the season.

if this were true, where do you guys think he would go?
Arsenal
Spoiler [+]
wink.gif

^ Not official yet... but...

http://soccernet.espn.go....to-balotelli-ban?cc=4716

City resigned to Balotelli ban

Manchester City appear resigned to losing Mario Balotelli for four matches after admitting replays of his apparent stamp on Scott Parker "do not look good".

Balotelli, 21, was hit with a violent conduct charge by the Football Association on Monday after referee Howard Webb reviewed footage of the incident which occurred during Sunday's 3-2 win over Tottenham, meaning the striker faces a four-match suspension having already been sent off this season.

City are considering whether to appeal the ban, but assistant coach David Platt has intimated the club are unlikely to challenge the decision, with a failed appeal risking an extended ban.

Platt said: "We are likely to be without a player for four games. "We found out the information last night and we have not sat down as a group to discuss it [an appeal].

"But I don't think anybody thought we would win an appeal with Vincent Kompany, even though the majority of people didn't feel he deserved a red card or a four-match ban. It shows the futility of an appeal sometimes. This looks poor when you slow it down."

30t6p3b.gif

http://soccernet.espn.go....ants-webb-banned?cc=4716

Balotelli agent wants Webb banned

Mario Balotelli's agent has called for referee Howard Webb to be "banned for life" in the wake of the Football Association's decision to charge the Manchester City striker with violent conduct.

Balotelli, 21, faces a four-match suspension after appearing to stamp on midfielder Scott Parker during City's 3-2 Premier League win over Tottenham on Sunday.

Webb did not see the incident, but, having reviewed the footage of the challenge, the FA has responded by charging the Italy international with violent conduct.

Balotelli's agent, Mino Raiola, has been left furious with the decision, and has questioned Webb in an interview with Italian radio station Radio Radio.

He said: "The referee saw everything, because he spoke to Mario after the action. So in my opinion, this referee must be banned for life because he didn't tell the truth.

"The TV images show that he is really close to the action, how can he say he didn't see it? What was he doing? He says he didn't see it, only to defend himself."

Raiola also suggested Balotelli could seek a move away from England if he continues to feel persecuted against, adding: "Mario can't be banned for four games. He wasn't balanced and there was also a push from Modric.

"It is not an intentional foul because Mario doesn't want to hurt anyone, he didn't see Parker, that's all.

"I want to be balanced but I'm worried because when English players are involved in more serious things, nothing happens, whereas when foreigners are involved, such as Balotelli or Kompany, they were treated harder.

"If I find that there is something strange against Balotelli, my duty is to protect and then take him away.

"In this case I would speak with City, I'd ask them Balotelli's price and would look for the best team for him, as there are only six or seven teams he can play for.

"I talked to Mario who said he is happy to stay in England, but he does not understand certain things and they sadden him."

If Marinho leave Madrid he will coach:

- Man City if Mancini fails to win title
- I think he should coach England for the world cup untill Fergie retires and takeover United.

Originally Posted by Curious24

If Marinho leave Madrid he will coach:

- Man City if Mancini fails to win title
- I think he should coach England for the world cup untill Fergie retires and takeover United.

There's talk of holding out for Ole Gunnar Solskjaer for that role in a few years.

Sir Alex considered in the past a retirement and Mourinho explained his will to coach in England again,
so it could be a chance for Manchester United to sign him.

Malaga now without permission to buy players.
They have still to pay for an Osasuna player.
roll.gif

BARCA!!! 2-0 at halftime 
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Seems like the Refs let Madrid get away with red card offenses just to avoid controversy
sick.gif
mad.gif
That was a clear 2nd yellow card worthy attack by Diarra
indifferent.gif

Pepe faking again
indifferent.gif
When someone like Pedro dives, at least it's somewhat believable before replays, since dude is 5'6 135 tops. Pepe on the other hand?
laugh.gif

Dani Alves' goal gave me goosebumps. As a player, that's a goal I dream about scoring. A ball coming across your body at the edge of the box, hitting it perfectly into the opposite corner. Incredible.

I always try to decide which of the two giants I'll support in these matches (being at Manchester United fan) and I've gotta say, I'm all for Barça. I can't stand the attitudes that Madrid players have.

Back
Top Bottom