The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

Southampton start their PL season with City and United, ouch...they looked good last week though so we'll see
I really like the Clyne kid at RB, been tracking him since Crystal Palace. Bombs forward like Kyle Walker.

Southampton's best hope is a scored 1-1 draw.

Lambert is a go-getter in front of goal. I think he scores one and Kagawa as well. Maybe 2-1 or 3-1 United final result.

Oh you've gotta be $#!tting me.  
mean.gif

Defense. 

Last edited:
Lambert is Southampton's major lifeline. Excellent in the air.

Hope Nigel continues to attack selectively and wisely. Clyne getting forward at every opportunity.

Ferdinand played Lambert on.

Southampton start their PL season with City and United, ouch...they looked good last week though so we'll see
I really like the Clyne kid at RB, been tracking him since Crystal Palace. Bombs forward like Kyle Walker.

Southampton's best hope is a scored 1-1 draw.

Lambert is a go-getter in front of goal. I think he scores one and Kagawa as well. Maybe 2-1 or 3-1 United final result.

Wooow 1-0 haha you called it Lambert with a boss header

RVP's left foot is golden. Clyne slipping didn't help with the equalizer. Gareth Bale is the only wide-player in the EPL that I'd take over Valencia currently.

These white United kits look like women's nurse uniforms to me for some reason :lol:

Goal!!!!!!!!!!! Southhampton :smokin :smokin they're gonna be a tough team from the looks of it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom