The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

yup, I remember really going at Owens last year #benchwarmer
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Michael Owen, Samir Nasri, Eden Hazard. List goes on.

Just another day at the office for Cristiano Ronaldo. Brace.

Barca/Valencia.
Then there's his banter with Rio... moobs. 
laugh.gif

3 clean sheets in a row for Arsenal
pimp.gif
That's that Steve Bould effect.

I hope the international break doesn't screw us over with injuries.

I wonder how Rooney feels watching this

He's loving it...it's nice to know that the pressure isn't all on him.

Wayne Rooney ‏@WayneRooney
Yes @Persie_Official come on lads 1 more

Much more nervous watching the game rather than playing come on the reds

Was watchin this at a Bar on 34th with my Dad, we went crazy after that winner. Southampton deserved that win, but i'm not complaining :pimp:

:lol: at the one man team comments 3 games into the season. Relax, United is not Arsenal.

Last edited:
He's loving it...it's nice to know that the pressure isn't all on him.
Yes @Persie_Official come on lads 1 more
Much more nervous watching the game rather than playing come on the reds

:lol: Come on. You really expect him to say that he's >: because Van Persie saved United?

Last game he was on the bench even though he wasn't injured. Simply because Ferguson thought that starting with another striker was the better option. I can't remember the last time that happened. After today's game, him getting benched by Van Persie again is even more likely.

Great game by Roma.

Totti put in work, man of the match from what i saw.

Our new coach Zeman, does not play games. Looks mean too. :lol:

:lol: Come on. You really expect him to say that he's >: because Van Persie saved United?
Last game he was on the bench even though he wasn't injured. Simply because Ferguson thought that starting with another striker was the better option. I can't remember the last time that happened. After today's game, him getting benched by Van Persie again is even more likely.

Last time Rooney was on the bench was because Rooney wasn't match fit for a full 90.

Nervy match for Tito and company against Valencia.

Atypical performance for Lio.

Still weird seeing Song in a Barca shirt, #25.

wrong.. his first appearance of the season was horrible.. he himself would admit he deserved to be benched.. the arrival of rvp is exactly what rooney was promised when he threatened to leave almost two yrs ago.. and i can only see this bringing out the best in both players.. even world class players need competition in their clubs...

Just watched the match...Diaby and Jenkinson if you continue to play like this I will take back every bad thing Ive said about you.

Santi and Podolski :smokin:smokin

Arteta and TV :smokin :smokin

Great effort all around. Keep it up boys.

Please dont get hurt over the international break.

I'll also just leave this here....

A1zes0TCQAEQymL.jpg:large

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I can see a possible selection problem for Ferguson later on down the line. Rooney is great because he can effectively play in the hole and up front, but Kagawa is better from the #10 position, and RvP is a better frontman. So maybe Rooney gets shifted out wide, but that's not exactly an optimal position, and they already have two top class wingers. But the bigger concern should be midfield and defense, as they've looked vulnerable in all three games.

Last week's meltdown aside, Valencia look quite good - very well organized defensively. Should help them get past the group stages in the CL. Barca have yet to find their best form, but it's another 3 points. Golazo from Adriano.

Totti and Cazorla :pimp:

Last edited:
Just watched the match...Diaby and Jenkinson if you continue to play like this I will take back every bad thing Ive said about you.

Santi and Podolski :smokin:smokin

Arteta and TV :smokin :smokin

Great effort all around. Keep it up boys.

Please dont get hurt over the international break.

I'll also just leave this here....

A1zes0TCQAEQymL.jpg:large

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

article-2197139-14CD40FC000005DC-601_634x414.jpg

Reports have been saying that CR7 is unhappy at RM. [Some saying that he's unhappy with some people on the team and they know who they are.] But apparently "he was sad, journalists are spinning it that he is unhappy at Madrid. Anniversary of his fathers death is approaching"

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/s...-to-celebrate-goals,-citing-'sadness'?cc=5901

Juve did work today. PSG finally got a win

:pimp: :lol:

Last edited:
Reports have been saying that CR7 is unhappy at RM. [Some saying that he's unhappy with some people on the team and they know who they are.] But apparently "he was sad, journalists are spinning it that he is unhappy at Madrid. Anniversary of his fathers death is approaching"
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/s...-to-celebrate-goals,-citing-'sadness'?cc=5901

Doesn't sound like it had anything to do with his father's death. Why would he make that public? He said he's unhappy, and the people at the club know why ("..porque no estoy feliz. La gente aquí sabe por qué") Speculation it had to do with Kaka's treatment at the club or a contract dispute or that a couple teammates wanted Iniesta to win the UEFA award. Regardless, LOL @ this drama queen.

Last edited:
This Ronaldo is sad situation is not a good look, I was wondering why he didn't celebrate. He has to explain why if he's going to to inform the public he's "sad". Espn Soccernet has this on the front page Haha.

If something is going on give the man what he wants ASAP.

I'll chalk it up as the Spanish media searching for a major story. In all seriousness, what club in the world would pay the exorbitant transfer fee and wage package for Cristiano Ronaldo? Only one name comes to mind, Manchester City. Every year it's a different tale about how Cristiano is unhappy or discontent with his teammates. Obviously our domestic form was troubling for all of two short matches, but we're back on track with three strong points and a clean sheet led by a Ronaldo brace.

Anyone know if they show that soccer news show on espn news today/tomorrow (2am monday)

Back
Top Bottom