The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

Any reason why Mou is at the QPR/ Man City game?

Supporting Granero?

Saying hello to his buddy Mario?

Or observing City?

City hits the woodwork... QPR scores.

EDIT ~ That didn't take long.

Last edited:
Where are you guys watching these games? cause my comcast doesn't have the fox soccer channel unless I pay :lol:

Last edited:
maicon to city :pimp:

best rb in the world... idc about alves or bale. i dont want my rb/lb inside the opponents 18 half the game

cant wait for fifa 13. City all day.

my man me too :pimp: .. career mode with city + hazard and a couple others :x :x :pimp:

I wonder what team we will field tomorrow...Koscielny is back which is great.

I can't wait to have Sagna back...he's seriously so missed.

Wait so is it certain? Has Drogba really been officially dropped? Is he a free-agent?

If so he has to go to Real Madrid. Forget playing in England, go back to Jose and make lightning strike with Cristiano for this season. Benzema and Higuian on the bench where they should be. Couldn't even imagine tho, Drogba and Ronaldo! Whoa. Drogba has plenty game left.

I wonder what team we will field tomorrow...Koscielny is back which is great.

I can't wait to have Sagna back...he's seriously so missed.

I'm thinking
Vito
Jenks-Kos-TV-Gibbs
Diaby-Arteta
Cazorla
OX/Theo-Giroud-Podolski

Les Gones at the top of the table :nthat:

Off to a good start, hopefully we can keep the momentum going

Wait so is it certain? Has Drogba really been officially dropped? Is he a free-agent?

If so he has to go to Real Madrid. Forget playing in England, go back to Jose and make lightning strike with Cristiano for this season. Benzema and Higuian on the bench where they should be. Couldn't even imagine tho, Drogba and Ronaldo! Whoa. Drogba has plenty game left.

No he wasn't dropped. Earlier in the week a rumor was posted here that he might be dropped because of his high wages...it was all over twitter that it had actually happened today

So apparently Balotelli's allergy to grass is so bad now that he can't wear contacts anymore and is getting Lasik this week. Out for Italy, might miss out on his reunion with Mou in the CL too. :\

Why always him? :lol:

Buck Rodgers with no fear despite limited success in early fixtures. The wonder-kid Sterling gets the start again, against a major domestic club fighting for a CL spot in the macro-perspective. Sterling's play has certainly validated his inclusion in the starting XI. Watching Sahin's loan spell carefully at Anfield.

Buck Rodgers with no fear despite limited success in early fixtures. The wonder-kid Sterling gets the start again, against a major domestic club fighting for a CL spot in the macro-perspective. Sterling's play has certainly validated his inclusion in the starting XI. Watching Sahin's loan spell carefully at Anfield.

Yeah Sterling definitely has a ton of pace and agility...he's looked good the few times I've seen him...hopefully he is useless today though :smokin :lol:

Against the run of play. Cazorla plays in Podolski with an excellent ball on the edge of the 18. Picked out the perfect ball in the attacking third. Clinical finish on Podolski's left.

Back
Top Bottom