The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

hmm he is really good but some worth mentionning (I would say they are better though)
Van Persie
Rooney
Aguero
Balotelli (when he can control his emotions and stop doing stupid stuff, he is great, had a good euro)
Being a big Brazil fan, I would love to see Neymar in a big club, how he could handle it and everything (so much talent :smokin)

:rofl:

1. RVP is not as good as Falcao
2. Rooney isn't a true #9
3. No
4. NO

Falcao is the best at his position/role in the world. Call it what you like: out and out striker, classic number 9, target man, etc. So good he reminds me of my dude Batigol at times.

When I see Gio I see a mini Ronaldinho

0]

I swear only Arsenal fans were talking about RVP last year, but now that he's on Man U he's the best 9 in the world
:rolleyes
/rant
really not true... i think everyone in this thread acknowledged his season/talent, in fact many ppl (including myself) gave him all the credit for your "successful" season... but its hard for fans to praise a player from a rival team all that much..

Last edited:
Come on!! The reason why Ronaldinho and Gio left Barça was cus of the problems they had with the team. Gio looks up to Ronaldinho
Look at the way Gio runs and it's exactly like Ronaldinho or the way he cuts inside defenders. Gio has the exact same style of play like Ronaldinho.

Pulido will surpass Chicharito, Tuca is just giving Pulido his time to mature and not rushing him like the rest of the other sub-23. Oribe Peralta right now is better than Chicharito

Kinda off topic, but whatever, anybody copping Fifa 13' on PS3? Wanna start up a league since its the only video game i play lol

PSN IndyStateOfMind

lets do this..

I mostly played Ultimate Team.. created tons of different teams.. but i always liked playing with my Mexican team the most lol..

That awkward post-Intl, pre-CL weekend where a bunch of guys get rested and late signings make their debut.

Arsenal 4-1 :pimp:
Two OG, a lovely FK by Podolski and Arteta to Gervinho for another goal. I'm waiting for Giroud to get on and school.
Annoyed that we conceded a goal

Nani's wayward shooting... :x
Welbeck's first touch/ball control... :x not to mention him getting to ground far too easily a couple of times today... :smh:

Last edited:
Alexander Buttner looked impressive out there. His defense, the runs he made, and his technique were all excellent. I hope he keeps this level of play up so as to force Evra to stay on the bench or regain his form.

Raphael looked good out there too. Great runs and passes. And he didn't get lost on defense. He's growing up right before our eyes :lol:

Nani though. My man put on a clinic to see just how far he could shoot the ball away from goal. So damn wasteful.

Didn't register much with Powell... he had a good goal but overall he didn't seem involved enough. Still, there's promise there.

Chelsea with a draw. City with a draw. :pimp:

Super happy with Arsenal today!
Cazorla was great as usual. The passing between him and Podolski was wonderful.
Gervinho had a great game, I just hope he can stay consistent.
Coquelin did well today.
Gibbs and Jenks really played their parts, contributing to defense as well as offense nicely today.
I think the space we create for our players to roam and the interchanging of positions was key today and seemed flawless at times.
This is a big win especially going into CL and having City coming.
Everyone did a good job...except for Szcz, for someone who didn't really have to do much today, he really dropped the ball. Every time he made a mistake the camera would look over to Vito.

Didn't take long for the expected top 4 to form this year. Chelsea, the Manchesters, and Arsenal.

Liverpool down again... :lol:

Back
Top Bottom