The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

david degea better perform like that for the rest of the year, he was incredible, and im not a fan of him at all but keep it up and he will have another fan

Suspect timing from the ref.

I haven't seen a ref do that in years.

2nd half was much better from both sides.

Tactically matched. 2nd leg will be a cracker since both will have nothing to lose.
Yeah, they usually let them take the corner... Hmmmm.

2nd half was better for Utd, but still Madrid were clearly the better team. They're gonna have to figure that out.

MOTM... definitely DDG.

If you really want to win the match, you don't take your sweet time taking the corner in added time. You can't have it both ways; ref made it one way.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
i wouldnt call ronaldos header amazing but thats just me

me either

man unless you're witnessing headers like borgetti vs italy in the world cup, i dont see how this isnt amazing

SAF after the game

I said to Patrice Evra at half-time, 'why didn't you challenge him?' and then I saw the replays and then thought 'what was I talking about? Watch it again - his kneecap is the same height as Evra's head. It's phenomenal.

and hes not really exaggerating by a large margin

Last edited:
I was gonna post earlier, how many defenders are the same height as Ronaldo on MU? How many could have stopped that header. Son hoovered over evra, no way to stop that.

Ronaldo's goal was awesome.

De'Gea really impressed me today, usually I'm always nitpicking every little mistake he makes.

With that being said, Madrid should have scored AT LEAST 2 more.

Can't wait for the second leg.

Was very happy at that Result,
We were playing for the draw in this game and will attack them at Old Trafford

Very happy for my boy De Gea, Had a great game :smokin

Back
Top Bottom