The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

Umtiti 
sick.gif

yikes

GET BALE AT REAL MADRID ALREADY
And compete with Ronaldo for the same position? He's said before that he's loyal to the Hotspur, but as his worth keeps rising and his trophy case remains empty he's going to end up making a move. I doubt he leaves England though, I wouldn't be surprised to see him in a United kit in the future.

Okay. So he's loyal to Hotspurs, but yet he'll forgo playing for Real Madrid if given the chance (and papers are getting hot that Madrid wants him) by playing for Man Utd? K.

I've been reading a lot about the kid and he has an admiration for Madrid and CR7. His best friend plays at Madrid and I'll be shocked if he doesn't end up at Madrid by summer 2014. Yes I'm that sure.

Best believe if Spurs miss out on a CL spot this season, he's gone

And compete with Ronaldo for the same position? He's said before that he's loyal to the Hotspur, but as his worth keeps rising and his trophy case remains empty he's going to end up making a move. I doubt he leaves England though, I wouldn't be surprised to see him in a United kit in the future.

Okay. So he's loyal to Hotspurs, but yet he'll forgo playing for Real Madrid if given the chance (and papers are getting hot that Madrid wants him) by playing for Man Utd? K.

I've been reading a lot about the kid and he has an admiration for Madrid and CR7. His best friend plays at Madrid and I'll be shocked if he doesn't end up at Madrid by summer 2014. Yes I'm that sure.

Playing for England's best team and being mentored by your childhood hero > Competing for playing time with the world's best winger.

I haven't watched too much La Liga but does Modric get consistent minutes on the pitch? They're stacked at his position also.

Balenaldo :pimp: :pimp:

Unfortunately.. Other than moments of Bale magic, we offer no other attacking threat.

Last edited:

Playing for England's best team and being mentored by your childhood hero > Competing for playing time with the world's best winger.

I haven't watched too much La Liga but does Modric get consistent minutes on the pitch? They're stacked at his position also.

True. I'm sure whoever is in charge can find a way to make Bale and CR work together though.

I just have this feeling he's at Madrid though.

like i said on twitter, cristiano is 6'1 evra is 5'8 he was falling and didnt even jump to defend in the first place therefore that goal wasnt that nice, im sure if you slow down danny's goal it looks "amazing" too

Some great goals in the Europa today.

Diego Milito tore up his knee, tho. Nasty looking non-contact injury. :frown:

I know its an overkill but CR7 has hops whether it was evra defending or anyone else in general. Tons of other players would have easily let that sail over their heads uncontested. Welbecks header is no where near competitive

All in all this is all subjective so I respect your opinion.

Last edited:
like i said on twitter, cristiano is 6'1 evra is 5'8 he was falling and didnt even jump to defend in the first place therefore that goal wasnt that nice, im sure if you slow down danny's goal it looks "amazing" too

It was amazing, shut up already.

:lol: @ Welbeck ever having an amazing goal.

BALE TO MADRID, do it Florentino.

It was amazing, shut up already.

:lol: @ Welbeck ever having an amazing goal.

BALE TO MADRID, do it Florentino.

on his Premier League debut...

*waits for someone to say that it was a lucky shot*

Great goal.

Like I said, Welbeck has all the tools, but he needs time and experience to learn how to use them. He has pace, strength, height, a powerful shot, and a bit of dribbling. It's why Fergie keeps putting him out there. When SAF believes in a player, best believe, he'll be out there getting full 90's til the cows come home, even when he doesn't perform. Welbeck is only 22 or so. Plenty of players starting coming into their own around this time. I think he's VERY fortunate to have Rooney, RVP and Chicha around to learn from. All 3 have different styles which he can learn from. I've heard folks looking to him as the next Cole or York. We'll see if he lives up to those expectations. I hope he does.

Umtiti's strike was :x :x :x :x :x perfectly struck what a goal

Hulks goal :x :smh: :x his left foot.....such a beast

I've been saying for a while now. Rolado's free kick ability will be his trade mark on the history of football. He basically perfected the dip. Bale emulating it very very well. His free kicks yesterday were nasty. Like the zidane 360...like the ronaldinho flip-flop move....roberto carlos banana free kick....Cristiano will have the dip that sits in memories forever.

Man Liverpool can't seem to put together wins against quality opponents. Maybe I over estimate his ability but Pepe's skills seem to have greatly diminished in the goal. Hulk went berserker mode yesterday (what a name).

Get well soon David Villa. Doesn't look like he'll be ready for AC MIlan... So Super Mario is out for that game right?

Back
Top Bottom