The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

thats why i was so mad when van persie was bought cause i knew kagawa would never get to play in position now

thats why i was so mad when van persie was bought cause i knew kagawa would never get to play in position now

Very frustrating. Today was a perfect day for Kagawa.

Hell, I would have even been happy seeing Powell out there today.

Granted, I get it, RVP wants to keep solid form going into CL and final stages of season, but come on...

RVP with with the fancy footwork :smokin

RVP's transitional cross was beautiful...

Last edited:
dear Bergkamp please make Bayern choke early this year, amen.

excited and nervous for todays games, I hope they turn up 

Fellaini gotta be the ugliest dude in the EPL...no ocean

gervinho-2.jpg

:lol:

the fact that Portsmouth have a major trophy since Arsenal won their last makes me laugh out loud A LOT

And where are they now? Relegated and a mess. 'Arry looks to be right on track with QPR too. They didn't have endless oil money backing them like City and Chelsea or clowns like the Glazers resorting to offering United as a IPO in a con to pull on the heart strings of fans all over the world to help pay down their massive debt (while still lining their pockets).

We (Gooners) know why we're in the position we are in, we've self financed building and moving to a world class stadium. These are the lean times but things will get better, we know it, so take shots all you want while you can because I know deep down you're actually scared of what Wenger and Arsenal could/will do once the pocketbooks are opened up again.

248792496891a4542fd21.jpg

(Respect the gold finish b****es :smokin)

3 PL titles [ one via an unbeaten season] and 4 FA cups prior to the building/move to the Emirates.......0 trophies since. Wenger didn't become a bad manager all of the sudden its clear what's stopping him from seriously competing and I just hope he's around long enough to reap the rewards of the sacrifices he's made and restore his name and title as one of the best managers in the world.

Goal line technology going to be used at 2014 World Cup

Last edited:
Nervous moments from Wenger for the CL press conference...

I guess in the moment of rage he forgot SAF has 1 more FA cup than him.

Another random press conference I came across...

1996...Harry Rednapp taking flack from reporters for believing in Frank Lampard over Scott Canham.

'arry saw the talent early...that the press couldn't see.

Who the hell is Scott Canham?

[/img]

Last edited:
Does anyone it's time for Wenger to move on? I think he's still a great teacher, but manager? I'm not so sure. The Gunners collectively don't look like they're playing hard consistently. Wenger seems to be making bad choices to.

For us Gunners (fairly new Gunner fan) I think it comes down to question... How can we solve inconsistency? .......

Is it buying players? Is it sending off cats who aren't really as good as we think? (back 4+Gervinho) Is it better training? Different attack method? (More aggressive)

Who knows man..

Does anyone it's time for Wenger to move on? I think he's still a great teacher, but manager? I'm not so sure. The Gunners collectively don't look like they're playing hard consistently. Wenger seems to be making bad choices to.

Time to move on? You make it sound like he's managing juggernaut teams like Madrid and City and is only receiving mediocre results. The front office needs to change their philosophy and start giving these players the money they ask for, just imagine if Ashley Cole and Nasri were still there with Theo and Podolski. IMO Arsene is the second best manager in the world after Fergie and if he had a crazy cash flow like Mancini or Mourinho, we would be talking about him being arguably one of the best to ever manage. After the first couple seasons, any other manager would've sold RVP to the first sucker, but Arsene saw something in the kid and stuck with him. Pretty bad how it turned out but it goes to show that the guy knows talent and how to manage, I'm still shocked at how they managed to come in 3rd last season. The FA cup was a disappointment yeah I understand but **** happens, hell Liverpool lost to a team 95% of this forum didn't even know exist.

Last edited:
For us Gunners (fairly new Gunner fan) I think it comes down to question... How can we solve inconsistency? .......

Is it buying players? Is it sending off cats who aren't really as good as we think? (back 4+Gervinho) Is it better training? Different attack method? (More aggressive)

Who knows man..
How about taking some money to Brazil and Spain and buy yourself some Midfielders/Strikers, you guys tried the French experiment and it has ran its course.

Szczęsny

Sagna - Mertesacker - Koscielny - Vermaelen

Wilshere - Arteta

Walcott - Cazorla - Podolski

Giroud

That's our projected line-up for tonight.

Back
Top Bottom