The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

I remember when Alexis Sanchez was thought to be Barcas Cristiano Ronaldo a couple years ago. Oh man what a laugh lmao

LOL what? No one thought that. On NT, or anywhere else. When you have a Leo Messi you don't need a CR.

He was bought because of his work rate, his playmaking ability, his pace, and because he helped Udinese get to the CL while being one of the best players in Serie A. United was after him for the same reasons. His general play this season has been decent, as he makes the right runs, and contributes a lot defensively. He's just poor in front of goal, which is obviously a problem because Messi attracts so much attention, and is constantly playing him in with through balls.

Last edited:
If Sanchez had converted more chances last season (yes I know everyone was trash at scoring besides Messi, but still), Barca might have won La Liga and maybe even the CL. I recall a bunch of draws/losses that could've gone the other way if he had finished properly in front of an open net instead of sending the ball into orbit...I really dislike his diving as well. Dude is not frail at all, but he goes down easily instead of looking to finish :smh:

Last edited:
I remember when Alexis Sanchez was thought to be Barcas Cristiano Ronaldo a couple years ago. Oh man what a laugh lmao

LOL what? No one thought that. On NT, or anywhere else. When you have a Leo Messi you don't need a CR.

He was bought because of his work rate, his playmaking ability, his pace, and because he helped Udinese get to the CL while being one of the best players in Serie A. United was after him for the same reasons. His general play this season has been decent, as he makes the right runs, and contributes a lot defensively. He's just poor in front of goal, which is obviously a problem because Messi attracts so much attention, and is constantly playing him in with through balls.

Nah I just remember reading it in an article on Goal.com summer of 11'.

oldham is #poor

John $%^&ing Terry... 
laugh.gif

Crowd gives Lamps a standing-O...[font=Arial, sans-serif]  [/font]Abramovich remains stoic. 
laugh.gif

RM go up 2-0 within 15 minutes...then Ramos gets two yellows within a minute.

This is your life, Jose Mourinho.

Neither deserved a yellow.

The first one Ramos didnt even touch dudes face. I ******g hate that acting crap smh

RM go up 2-0 within 15 minutes...then Ramos gets two yellows within a minute.

This is your life, Jose Mourinho.
:rofl:

Good performance by Liverpool. Hopefully we keep up this play for the remainder of the season and finish in the top 4.:smokin

Last edited:
Gentlemen, do yourselves a favor and look up Mario Balotelli's new girlfriend, Fanny Neguesha. Belgian model.

Raffaella was gorgeous in her own right, but Mario may have upgraded. Supposedly he hasn't seen his newborn daughter yet though.

Balotelli trying to claim Ronaldo's status with women after Raff, Tabby Brown, and Fanny.

Gentlemen, do yourselves a favor and look up Mario Balotelli's new girlfriend, Fanny Neguesha. Belgian model.

Raffaella was gorgeous in her own right, but Mario may have upgraded. Supposedly he hasn't seen his newborn daughter yet though.

Balotelli trying to claim Ronaldo's status with women after Raff, Tabby Brown, and Fanny.

Yeah she's literally off the scale bad.

Is she the chick who Cristiano messed with for a min and she put him on blast saying, no ayo, his pipe game wasnt messing with mario? lol

Last edited:
^ :lol: Yes, Raffaella dated Cristiano Ronaldo for up to a year. There was a rumor she auctioned her virginity for a couple hundred grand. The media believed the only two men to bid were CR7 and Berlusconi.

Back
Top Bottom