The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

Suarez goal was disgusting :pimp:

Zaha highlights against Middlesbrough was sick. I'm def seeing the hype in this kid. With Rooney, RVP and Chicha...I can see dude getting crazy assists

those who have watched Pogba knows that he can really hit them from well outside of the box...he's been doing it since his academy days with United...

pre-Juventus,i think these might be his top 3:

for whatever reason it may be,i honestly think it's a damn shame that United wasn't able to hold on to him... |I

those who have watched Pogba knows that he can really hit them from well outside of the box...he's been doing it since his academy days with United...

pre-Juventus,i think these might be his top 3:

for whatever reason it may be,i honestly think it's a damn shame that United wasn't able to hold on to him... |I

This can't be emphasized enough...

“@OptaJoe: 52 - Of players to have played 800+ mins in the PL this term, Aaron Ramsey has averaged a ball touch the most freqently (52 secs). Involved.”

I think we've found the problem. :lol:

Congrats to Paul Ince, Blackpool's new manager! I think his son plays for the club doesn't he?

Last edited:
United going with their "B-team"?

Man Utd: De Gea; Jones, Vidic, Smalling, Buttner; Young, Cleverley, Anderson, Valencia; Hernandez, Welbeck

Will be sporting this glove on his clash with arsenal

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...ee-fingered-glove-ahead-of-Arsenal-clash.html

4-1 United. Chicharito (brace), Welbeck, Cleverley. Le Fondre.

I feel the Kagawa situation is overblown by the British media. He's often playing out of position (unlike at Dortmund), language barrier (Japanese heritage), and required transition period to the EPL (most physical league). Not to mention the pressure of performing for a top-3 club in the world.

Anyone else an Ozil fan? I feel like he should play in Germany..sometimes he looks frustrated on Real..plus i swear he was better in this vid than now :lol:

Anyone else an Ozil fan? I feel like he should play in Germany..sometimes he looks frustrated on Real..plus i swear he was better in this vid than now :lol:

I believe if he played at a team like Dortmund he would be happier and could possibly shine more. He seems to love threading the needle, and at a technical team like BVB with various scoring options, I think he'd really enjoy himself. I feel like at Real, he's a bit limited in pretty much only supplying Ronaldo.

Back
Top Bottom