The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

Didnt deserve a point because of that POS defending in thr first half.

The whole back 4 plus Giroud and Steve Bould can all **** off.

I must say that Jenks was one of our best players today. But yea, no one in command back there
Giroud and Walcott were pretty absent throughout the game. Walcott constantly drifts centrally, really pisses me off.
Such **** tactics

Last edited:
Barca's recent form summarized in this GIF

c849nl

When I point this out, I'm accused of not being a real fan :smh: Just look at the energy of the players...zero movement to open up for a pass

Last edited:
Still saying Luis Suarez is the best player in the EPL. We will finish better then Arsenal this year

Barcelona needs a better back 4, playing middies at the CB position doesn't really work too well.

Didnt deserve a point because of that POS defending in thr first half.

The whole back 4 plus Giroud and Steve Bould can all **** off.

I must say that Jenks was one of our best players today. But yea, no one in command back there
Giroud and Walcott were pretty absent throughout the game. Walcott constantly drifts centrally, really pisses me off.
Such **** tactics

Another game where if Giroud takes his early chance the game would have played out differently. Yes it was a great tackle by Dawson (it was Dawson right?) but Giroud should have taken it right after he controlled it. Shoot the ******G BALL!!!!!! We were great for the first 20-25 mins and Bale +10 were pegged in their own half, but we got nothing out of it and I KNEW we'd cough up a chance soon on the other end....we are so unclinical its unreal. Giroud is a second choice striker at best. Constantly putting his stupid hands on his face when the ball is still in play instead of playing for the rebound like he should have when Loris lost control for the split second on the chance from Jenkinson's low cross.

Then we're chasing a game and Wenger takes our best crosser Jenkinson off and put Ramsey (who was on a yellow) at RBish so he can float useless crosses into the box for the rest of the game?

WTF are our back 4 doing looking at the linesman all the god damn time when they should play to the ******g whistle not watching Bale and Lennon run at our keeper.

If we are going last ditch and putting Szczesny (at 6' 5") up front why we he the one taking the final free kick? Is Santi at 5' 5" going to be a threat in the air? Does Szczesny have a better dead ball delivery than Santi? WTF?

We had a chance to take a big step forward with finishing top 4/3 today and ****** up all over the pitch with silly mental errors and as you said **** tactics.

Arrrrg!

/rant

just caught up with the Barca game, Vive la France
pimp.gif

anyway though this is the first time a clasico is during the day, what's up with that?

im not an arsenal fan.. and my opinion reflects more on the season in whole and not todays game.

Overall I thought Jenks and Ramsey were our better players. Still confused about leaving him on with a yellow. OX on for Giroud and Theo in the middle might have worked.
For the first goal, I think they were going for an offside trap but Per played Bale on. For previous games it's almost always him playing a player on. But again poor communication. TV5 really can't be captain next season. He's to pieces this season, that armband is too heavy for him. Arteta or Sagna...if he stays. It was interesting though, I think it was an FA cup game where TV5 came off due to an ankle problem and he gave the armband to Jack and Sagna was on the pitch. Jack still has some growing to do. But both goals were due to poor defending, we were really holding our own before than and after so was just a mess.

Seriously worst arsenal team I have ever seen

Lol relax famb. Losing at WHL to a pretty good Spurs squad 2-1 isn't bad. Sure you wanted the 3 points or even 1, but its not like ya'll lost to QPR

We lost 3-2 (with a first choice XI being played) vs Bradford City of the English 4th division this season.....This is the worst Arsenal team that MANY people have seen for some time with or without today's result.

Even throughout this trophy drought prior to this year (and maybe last season aswell) we would/could create tons of chances (we were wasteful), score goals while playing some sexy football, but throw away points becuase we couldnt defend....now we dont create chances still arent clinical and we still cant defend. :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom