The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

&

Champions League Semi-Final Draw: :pimp:

FC Bayern Munchen (Ger) v. FC Barcelona (Esp)

Borussia Dortmund (Ger) v. Real Madrid CF (Esp)

If Messi and Tito are back then its gonna be Barcelona vs Madrid in the Final...Book it.

Barcelona vs Dortmund would not be too exciting for me.

For me Barca won the title when they came back against Milan. Those are the kind of turn arounds that build champions.

Last edited:
If Messi and Tito are back then its gonna be Barcelona vs Madrid in the Final...Book it.

Barcelona vs Dortmund would not be too exciting for me.

For me Barca won the title when they came back against Milan. Those are the kind of turn arounds that build champions.

That's such a surprise prediction coming from you. Objectivity at its finest.

this is dope

That's such a surprise prediction coming from you. Objectivity at its finest.

LOL

Its what the world wants to see
Barca vs Madrid
Or
Madrid vs Barca

No pts... No home and away...Just 90min

It would break records worldwide

It would be epic

Last edited:
if anyone can point me in the direction of montage of the best crowd displays ever reps for 3hunna will be made

Gervias, Giroud and Wilshere..... terrible first half.

We're going to drop points today unless Wenger brings on Ox or Theo for Gervias at halftime.

Last edited:
I hate some of these refs/ linesmen. They need to incorporate sometime of ref video review to see if some of these calls are legit. :smh:

What a smash and grab. We really deserve nothing from this. Thank you linesman x2. :D

I dont ever want to see Gervias or Giroud every again...both of them are donkeys. If Rosicky recovers for the Everton game Wilshere has no place in the side right now. He isnt anywhere close to the CAM Santi is so making room for him Jack is stupid....he was the worst player on the pitch today.

Just keep winning!

I personally would have started OX, if not Coquelin, Arteta and Ramsey playing up higher....Jack was awful today but what do you expect when someone has been out for 6 weeks. Once again we lacked urgency, we didn't press enough but at least now we are in third place. We just have to keep going and keep winning

Last edited:
I personally would have started OX, if not Coquelin, Arteta and Ramsey playing up higher....Jack was awful today but what do you expect when someone has been out for 6 weeks. Once again we lacked urgency, we didn't press enough but at least now we are in third place. We just have to keep going and keep winning

I think the Arteta and Ramsey partnership is working well but without Rosicky to speed up our tempo and put pressure on the defense from midfield (as Santi slots in to the CAM spot) we need players with pace and directness on the wings (ie Ox and/or Theo) to provide the pressure. Wenger's mistake today was resting our season on players like Gervias and Giroud. A team can only carry max 1 **** player so playing 2 for the run in of the season is madness. With Giroud we really dont have a choice unless we are going to go back to Theo at CF (Wenger must not rate Podolski at CF) but with Gervias we have options on the wings and all of them are better then him. Gervias has shot his wad, he had his one good game this season, so why Wenger selects him when knowing just how **** of a player he can be on his day I'll never understand.

Couldn't watch the match today but nice to know Arsenal is sitting in third place :smokin :smokin

Spare yourself of 85mins of infuriating football and just watch the last 5 mins. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom