The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

I'm in shock, I thought Fergie would give the public a year in advance notice so he can have a "farewell" tour. Just goes to show how classy and respectable of a guy he is, he didn't want to have that attention drawn to him.

I'm not surprised Moyes is in the discussion. He's a relative no under the radar Scot and if Fergie is handpicking his sucessor it makes sense. Mourinho has stated that he would want to manage Manchester United if he was allowed to do so. I thought Fergie would at least consult with Mourinho about this but maybe he doesn't want someone like Mourinho since that'd be a bigger spectacle than his retirement.

I thought United fans would have wanted Mourinho as well, but I guess you have to go with Fergie here.

Speaking of Puma...

BJwv_BhCMAEUp7P.jpg:large

Well if Mourinho is chosen as the successor. Very good chance.

If they go with Moyes, those chances don't increase whatsoever.

Again, why would Mourinho go to Man U over Chelsea?

Seems like all the nostalgia Ronaldo would have held for Man U was anchored by SAF. And now that he's gone, what reasons would CR7 ever have for returning to Old Trafford.

Speaking of Fergie and whatnot, I had no idea Manchester was so far from London 
laugh.gif

is there anything to do in that town?? Not sure I really wanna go all the way out there just to see Old Trafford...

Well if Mourinho is chosen as the successor. Very good chance.

If they go with Moyes, those chances don't increase whatsoever.

Again, why would Mourinho go to Man U over Chelsea?

Seems like all the nostalgia Ronaldo would have held for Man U was anchored by SAF. And now that he's gone, what reasons would CR7 ever have for returning to Old Trafford.

1. Mourinho once said he wants to manage United.
2. Uniteds owners are not as crazy as Roman.
3. Coming to United on a clean slate vs parting on bad terms.
4. Unites owners will let a manager select his own transfers.

Ronaldo has said he loves his time at United because of SAF and because of the atmosphere, crowd and club philosophy.

There's more to a football club than the team on the pitch.

What may be more important than Fergie's replacement is David Gill's. United's chief executive is leaving at the end of the season too.

417788_625734840800069_1763112423_n.jpg

:rofl:

Last edited:
^ Yep, that's a good point.  Big upper-level changes will undoubted affect the overall club?

Anyway... game time.

Personally I would prefer United putting in a bid for Jurgen Klopp, but that's just me dreaming....

What may be more important than Fergie's replacement is David Gill's. United's chief executive is leaving at the end of the season too.

417788_625734840800069_1763112423_n.jpg

:rofl:

Lmaoooo makes it even more funny as my aunt was a founding member with the black eyed peas. Haha

Hazard, Mata, Oscar is a filthy attacking trio.

Imagine Falcao, Cavani, or Lewandowski up top finishing goals for Blues.

Back
Top Bottom