The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

Abdebayor with the Golazo... The defense gave him all the freedom to shoot, he still sucks to me...lol...

******G ADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if only Gus called that immaculate strike

Was NOT expecting that from Adebayor! 
eek.gif

god damn it Ramieres......

Last edited by a moderator:
Hazard is #1 for me based on the potential and flashes of brilliance he exhibits on the pitch at times. I will admit Mata seems to produce more consistently and reliably.

Excellent touch from Nando on the weighted ball (assist).

Again, why would Mourinho go to Man U over Chelsea?

Seems like all the nostalgia Ronaldo would have held for Man U was anchored by SAF. And now that he's gone, what reasons would CR7 ever have for returning to Old Trafford.

Well for one, Mourinho has stated he's love to take the job, if he was allowed to do so.

If somehow he would become Man Uniteds manager, he'd do everything he could to bring Ronaldo with him. Same agent, same countrymen, and it'd be a great welcome back gift to United and there fans.

However it does not look like Fergie wants Mourinho to succeed him, so the chances of Ronaldo coming back are minimal. He wouldn't want to go play for Moyes.

Moyes makes sense tho to takeover, it's def the move Fergie would make.

It took 7 seasons for saf to win his first title at old trafford. Doesn't matter who get hired these days managers don't even get one season to prove their worth. Gotta watch who the new front office boss is

Ole is light years away from being ready.

You think United will let the club go into the hands of a manager with ZERO champions league experience? And zero Top flight footy experience?

Nah son....

Someone tell SAF to call Jurgen!

Back
Top Bottom