The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

We're not doing predictions this season?

I'll go first then lol

1. Manchester United

2. Manchester City

3. Chelsea

4. Tottenham Hotspur

5, Arsenal

I gotta believe Clint could easily take Downing's place in the XI and be much more influential on the game for Pool....they struggle to score and finish chances and he'd help Suarez a ton

Those ESPN camera men were going ham to scout out young female talent in somewhat revealing attire at Emirates. Even Macca and Ian Darke commented.

Cazorla looks quite strong in his AFC debut. Adept with both feet. Could be their version of David Silva, except Santi goes for goal more so than the maestro Silva is in midfield.

My two most anticipated opening matches of the weekend: Madrid/Valencia and Newcastle/Spurs.

Alex Song: He's a typical Pep player, even under Tito now. Poor man's Yaya Toure that will be converted into a CDM/CB hybrid much like Toure and Mascherano. This allows Barca the luxury of not adding another CB in the window if the board so chooses. Main question is if Song can play the unique Catalan style.

Not watching, but have 'Pool been the better team?

they've dominated most of the possesion.. there was a header that Suarez should have probably done better with but he hit it over.. That West Brom goal on the volley was :x

I'm really loving Cazorla though he's gonna be so nice in the midfield....mannnn him and RvP would've been :smokin :smh: Ah well

hahaha this cameraman is scoping heavy

Last edited:
EPL/Football League Championship Players I'm closely tracking: Lukaku, Ox, Ryo, Hoilett, Dembele, Sessegnon, Sturridge, Odemwingie, N'Zonzi, R. Morrison, K. Walker, Lennon, Rodwell, Smalling, Cleverley, Ben Arfa.

Liverpool LOLWUT!?

EDIT ~ Well, I change the channel just in time to see what was probably the ugliest penalty I've ever seen.

Last edited:
Liverpool LOLWUT!?

EDIT ~ Well, I change the channel just in time to see what was probably the ugliest penalty I've ever seen.

lol i just said that on twitter.. worst penalty ever!! looks like they'll get another chance though :lol: @ liverpool.

Last edited:
The kids down the street at the YMCA soccer fields take stronger penalties than Shane Long. That was awful.

Arsenal look meh.

Well, as I type that their other CB gives up a penalty and Odemwingie does it right. Not a good start for Rodgers...

Back
Top Bottom