The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

• Luka Modric, 26, is set to ignore renewed interest from Chelsea and move to Real Madrid this week. - Sunday Mirror
  • Adam Johnson is set to leave Man City and return to his native north east, with Sunderland poised to make a £10m move for the England winger. - Daily Star Sunday
  • Roberto Mancini is not satisfied with the £12m acquisition of Jack Rodwell from Everton and is still frustrated at Man City's lack of summer transfer activity. - Mail on Sunday
  • Andre Villas-Boas hopes to bring in a new striker to Tottenham before the end of this week. - talkSPORT
  • Newcastle are braced for bids for Cheick Tiote and Yohan Cabaye, with Chelsea and Manchester United keen on both midfielders. - Sunday Mirror
  • Man City will make a move for Swansea winger Scott Sinclair after opening up a possible loan exit for England star Adam Johnson. - Sunday Express
  • Chelsea are looking to loan out Josh McEachran, with Championship clubs sides Bolton, Blackburn and Middlesbrough interested in the 19-year-old. - Sun on Sunday

Mancini mad about not enough signings?

Who else does he want? :lol:

That's what I'm saying....like they already have too much talent rotting away on the bench :lol: he's the type to win the Powerball lottery and be mad that it was only 200mill

Jozy's got 4 goals in 2 games so far :nthat:

Last edited:
Bit surprised Mancini included Rodwell in the starting XI for his first City fixture at the Ethiad. Strong, sturdy tackle in the box to start in a City shirt for Rodwell.

I expect Mancini to close two signings shortly after completing the Johnson sale. Agger and Sinclair.

Would have preferred Mario to Dzeko. Suppose it's Mancini's way of appeasing the Bosnian striker temporarily.

Uncharacteristic take for Silva. No placement or pace. Could have been Tevez's PK to take given that he drew it and Kun is off the pitch.

Giving Shane Long a run for his money! 

Please look it up.

Serie A, Ligue 1 & La Liga will not be on normal digital cable anymore as the rights have been bought by someone else.

EPL is all most people will get.

^ what jada said.. it sucks.. gonna have to stream alot of games this year.. la liga messed up.. but i do have some univision deportes channel and it seems like they are gonna show ligue 1 games though..

Carlitos.

Lots of keepers getting beat near post in the early EPL campaign. Southampton's keeper should have done better with that difficult angle for Tevez.

^ what jada said.. it sucks.. gonna have to stream alot of games this year.. la liga messed up.. but i do have some univision deportes channel and it seems like they are gonna show ligue 1 games though..
Yea Fox Soccer channel lost their league 1 rights didn't they? I only see them announce epl

Yep.

FSC/FSP will have EPL & UCL only.

Those still work for me, but I'm going to miss flipping to FSP to watch OM games. :smh:

Yea, I have AT&T uverse and i just checked that Univision Deportes channel and they are showing the PSG / Ajaccio at 3 ET ... i was watching the mexican league last weekend and i saw commercials of them advertising ligue 1 games.. i was like :smokin

Yea, I have AT&T uverse and i just checked that Univision Deportes channel and they are showing the PSG / Ajaccio at 3 ET ... i was watching the mexican league last weekend and i saw commercials of them advertising ligue 1 games.. i was like :smokin
Have AT&T uverse as well. Univision is becoming a monopoly with Mexican soccer games :smh:
If your a Mexican soccer fan and you don't have univision deportes then your *****d and you have nothing to watch. GolTv also added the second division of Mexico in there channel
I know EspnDeportes is showing the super copa de espana

Back
Top Bottom