The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

"Real Madrid pursue £40m Suarez (Liverpool) & £65m Bale (Spurs)"

Please lord let this happen.

Suarez
Ronaldo - Ozil - Bale

I don't think Bale is leaving the UK yet. Just read he signed a huge deal with a UK mobile service & his face will be featured on bus adverts, bill boards, commercials, etc. Can't see them paying him money & then seeing him go to outside the UK to play...

Please lawd take Gervihno

Please lawd take Gervihno

:lol: as a fan of both teams I'd welcome that...Gervinho was good for Lille and he'd help the OL attack...just please don't let Lyon lose Grenier AND Gonalons. We're already selling Lisandro and Gonalons is so vital to the midfield stability....I'm hoping CL football keeps the two younger guys in France, but I guess if they go to Arsenal it won't be nearly as bad for me.

I just know it's gonna be that much harder to maintain our place with Monaco moneybags building a FIFA all star squad smh

I don't think Bale is leaving the UK yet. Just read he signed a huge deal with a UK mobile service & his face will be featured on bus adverts, bill boards, commercials, etc. Can't see them paying him money & then seeing him go to outside the UK to play...

Doesn't mean much. Happens to athlets all over the world. Neymar in Brazil, Ronaldo in Portugal, David Beckham when he played for Madrid, he was everywhere in the UK. Imo, playing for Madrid will make that UK mobile service boom even more based on that fact he's playing for arguably the most famous club in the world.

If Spurs made a CL spot, I'd say he would be back, but they failed at securing that coveted spot and they have to face the fact Bale is adios

just out of curiosity how is it a right fit for him? Do you even watch neymar play for santos other than highlights. Neymar is a selfish player, he will need to adjust to the barcelona tika taka play style.

Rook how is neymar not an average player?

Huh? Dude you sound hurt. You seriously think Neymar is average? lol his stats prove you very wrong

I hadn't seen the stats posted in here....so I figure I'll just add this to the pot....

Dude is veeeery far from "average"

LOL "But...but...he's average!"

Give him time, but he is going to become a force in that attack.

you must be mental to use those stats. Neymars stats are good but they are goals from liga do brasil and messi stats are la liga stats. Thats like sending lebron to the d league and have him tear up the league and win 10 championships, then compare his championships to jordan and kobe.

As much as I don't want Neymar on Barca, comparing the Brasilian league to the D-League isn't accurate at all. Of course it's not as strong as La Liga, Bundesliga, and the Premier League, but people make it sound like Neymar was playing in the MLS or something. Let's also not forget that Corinthians (a Brasilian team) won the club world cup. The Brasileirao has made huge strides in the past few years with the growth of the economy over there, and they've been able to retain a large number of solid players who would've gone to Europe in the past.

I don't think he's the 2nd coming of Ronaldinho or some bull @#$%, but to say he's an average player? Nah. 21 year old average players don't even start for mid tier European clubs

Last edited:
Just can't wait to see Neymar play at Barca. Just to see what's up with the kid :smokin

Gus is so damn annoying :x Like an overgrown 10 year old doing commentary

Besides Sactown I cant think of anyone who likes listening to him call a football match. :lol: (keep fighting the good fight Sac! :lol:)

He's the GOAT for March Madness and I like him in general, but he is painful for football. I lightweight think FSC presists with it to make him look like a fool. (semi-serious)

Back
Top Bottom