The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

Tijuana? 90th min PK to go to the semis?
laugh.gif

huge shout out to the Chilean Ref for having the BALLS to call that PK, SO MANY damn times the South American refs **** over the Mexican teams... Not today...

If Suarez leaves Liverpool... :smh:. With that said, Liverpool's ownership is trash. Actually, I wouldn't mind selling Suarez, and picking up Stevan Jovetic .

Last edited:
I respect the fact that he did it

@#$% I would've done it. Who cares what fans of other teams think? I'm doing whatever I can to get my team to the next stage as long as it's nothing violent/criminal and is part of the game. Biting someone is disgusting, but sacrificing yourself to prevent a goal isn't. This is a men's sport, not 6th grade PE soccer where you have to be nice to everyone. Ghana choked after that anyway with those bull @#$% PKs, if anything their fans should be mad at their own team

Last edited:
@#$% I would've done it. Who cares what fans of other teams think? I'm doing whatever I can to get my team to the next stage as long as it's nothing violent/criminal and is part of the game. Biting someone is disgusting, but sacrificing yourself to prevent a goal isn't. This is a men's sport, not 6th grade PE soccer where you have to be nice to everyone. Ghana choked after that anyway with those bull @#$% PKs, if anything their fans should be mad at their own team

:lol: I'm not even gonna argue over this. You're not Ghanaian, you don''t understand, and you never will unless the same thing happens to Portugal one day.

Last edited:
My close Ghanaian friends were livid. Still are to this day, understandably.

They seem to dislike Gyan more and more. We're all rooting for Sammy from Iona. Kid is a solid striker playing for a top-25 program.

To me, Chicharito is one-dimensional in attack. An elite poacher. Fox in the box.

Danny offers more attacking versatility. Although he needs to develop consistency and maintain form throughout a campaign.

But that's all that's needed when you're surrounded by the likes of RVP, Kagawa and Rooney. A great poacher is needed. Welbeck has all the right tools, but at what season does he plan on using them?

They seem to dislike Gyan more and more. We're all rooting for Sammy from Iona. Kid is a solid striker playing for a top-25 program.

Gyan could of had a good career until he went Money Chasing in the Arab world :smh:

Gyan could of had a good career until he went Money Chasing in the Arab world :smh:

I would have liked to see him somewhere else than Sunderland, he never really did fit in there...

LFC talking bout they expect him to play out his contract. Uhhh no. Just sell him to Real for 20-25m and Callejon,

Use that money to get Jovetic. Win - Win

LFC talking bout they expect him to play out his contract. Uhhh no. Just sell him to Real for 20-25m and Callejon,

Use that money to get Jovetic. Win - Win
QFT, but as usual Liverpool's ownership will act passive and we will lose Suarez and not have someone to replace him.

Real Madrid will bid €23m plus forward José Callejón for want-away Liverpool striker Luis Suárez. (Source: AS)

Can't find the tweet but it said that a paper was quoting Tymoshchuk and he said that Heynckes will go to Real

Real Madrid will bid €23m plus forward José Callejón for want-away Liverpool striker Luis Suárez. (Source: AS)

Can't find the tweet but it said that a paper was quoting Tymoshchuk and he said that Heynckes will go to Real

Fair deal. Basically 2 players for one...

The thing about Suarez is he feels he's reputation isn't warranted, the British media is sharkish but let's be honest, you did bring that on your self by constantly doing things. Would be a big lost for Liverpool.

In terms of Man UTD, I'm not hearing any more news on strootman since Moyes was named. Fellaini is decent but I would like strootman.

Fair deal. Basically 2 players for one...

Back
Top Bottom