The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

PSG MAKE INCREDIBLE €118M OFFER TO REAL MADRID STAR CRISTIANO RONALDO

Cristiano Ronaldo has rejected an incredible offer from PSG to commit to a new deal with Real Madrid. [Cadena COPE says] Ronaldo was offered a four-year contract worth €68million, with a signing-on bonus of €20 million if he was to join next summer or €50 million if it was to be at the end of his current deal in 2015. PSG also had agreed to give up 100 percent of image rights to Ronaldo. But the former Manchester United ace has turned down the French giants' stunning proposal and is on the brink of penning a new three-year contract extension with Real which will keep him tied until 2018.

World Cup qualifiers today. Portugal v russia.

If portugal loses today or even ties they will not be going to brazil. They've been struggling to qualify for the last couple of major tourneys. Makes me sick. They better get their act together.

Forca portugal!!

Wow. They gotta win

Crazy @ that PSG bid. Woah

If portugal loses today or even ties they will not be going to brazil. They've been struggling to qualify for the last couple of major tourneys. Makes me sick. They better get their act together.

Forca portugal!!

I can't even watch, we always struggle to make the tournaments. We dominate these games but just cannot score. No striker.

Hope we pull it out.

The picture of happiness... He & manager Spalletti have not gotten along very well all season & there are reports the Russian players on Zenit aren't happy with the difference in wages especially given the output by Hulk.

Specifically senior players like striker Kerzhakov and middy Denisov who publically questioned his signing & the amount of money he received.

Add to that, Zenit's supporter's club published a letter demanding Zenit field an all white & non gay team. The letter was quoted as saying -
I'd love to see Honda in the Prem or Bundesliga...
So what, that was at the start of the season and hulk was acting like a little girl getting subbed off when the 90 was almost up. He and the other players are getting along fine now.
http://www.goal.com/en-us/news/1956...7/hulk-happy-with-life-at-zenit-st-petersburg
The zenit supporter list included 10 names, a lot of clubs have crazy rascist fans. Just look at italy, spain, bpl, ect.

Forca portugal!!

No no no. Hopefully portugal lose to russia like last time. Need russia in that number one spot.

Postiga with a goal?? Haha

watch him not score for the next 10 matches though

Last edited:
Wow...bad loss for Croatia.
Montenegro looking to lose at home, too. Great news for England.

Edit: Mario...

Last edited:
City Released:

Bridge, Wayne Michael
Mancini, Filippo (lol didn't even know he existed)
McGivern, Ryan
Santa Cruz, Roque Luis
Toure, Kolo Abib

Liverpool Relesed:

Belford, Tyrell
Carragher, James Lee
Stephens, James Edward
Wilson, Daniel

Chelsea Released:

Affane Amin
Benayoun Yossi
Deen-Conteh Abdul Aziz
Ferreira Paulo Renato Rebocho
Hilario Meireles Alves Sampaio Henrique
Malouda Florent Johan
Nkumu Archange
Turnbull Ross

United Released:

Brown Reece
Cofie John Erzuah
Fornasier Michele
Giverin Luke
Hendrie Luke John
McCullough Luke
Scholes Paul
Van Velzen Gyliano
Veseli Frederic

Arsenal Released:

Arshavin, Andrey
Bihmoutine, Samir
Charles-Cook, Reice Jordan
Denilson, Pereka Neves
Eastmond, Craig Leon
Hajrovic, Sead
Henderson, Conor Alan
Meade, Jernade Ronnel
Oldfield Spence-Neita, Nigel Paul
Rees, Joshua David
Roberts, Philip James
Shea, James
Squillaci, Sebastien
Watt, Herschel Oulio Sanchez

Joao Moutinho is just such a beast man, such poise and control. I'm going to miss him so much. He's going to tear apart the French teams in Monaco. Wish him all the best.

Back
Top Bottom