The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

Hulk wont go to Chelsea. He has 3rd party ownership, thats why he signed for Zenit. It also happened to falcao to AS Monaco.

Dzagoev is rumored to be in talks with AS Monaco. Hope this deal works out he needs more exposure

another rumor is that arsenal activated fellaini buy out clause

Last edited:
Friday's Daily Telegraph cover

:pimp:

REPORTS: Arsenal make £22m record bid for #EFC's Fellaini #AFC
According to Goal.com, Arsenal have made a sensational £22 million bid for Marouane Fellaini.

The Gunners have activated the release clause in the Everton midfielder's contract and are confident of wrapping up a deal for the 25-year-old in the coming weeks.

Meanwhile, the Times report that Arsenal have moved ahead of Man United and Chelsea to sign Marouane Fellaini by activating his £24m release clause

Fellaini has a special clause where a club in the top four can need not pay £24m but £22m only.

@Football__Zone Real Betis midfielder Jose Canas signs pre-contract agreement to join Swansea.

@Football__Zone Arsenal plan to have all their summer business completed by the end of June. [SSN] #AFC

Fenerbahce confirm Bruno Alves Transfer from Zenit for €5.5 million. [@Turkish_Futbol]

@Football__Zone Argentine defender Novaretti will join City on a free transfer after running down his contract at Mexican side Toluca.

I remember seeing Dzagoev at the Euro's. Arsenal and a few other teams were linked with him. I hope he leaves.
I've been trying to keep an eye on Japan for sometime now, I think they'll be a sleeper team. I wish Honda wasn't playing in Russia, would be easier to keep tabs on him.

Eriksen to BVB *crosses fingers* I feel like it's likely to happen. I read that Liverpool was linked to another MF today, someone at Shaktar and that they are ready to drop 22mil on the player. I think they put a 15mil bid for Eriksen and the BVB talks occurred.

Last edited:
Looks shockingly like Kerry Rhodes' situation.

Three dudes applying sunscreen to each other back-to-back-to-back. Where they do that at?

Melanie and Theo's bed is unsoiled like Sansa and Tyrion.

This coming campaign in England is ripe for trophies.

Fergie's retirement, Mancini's departure, and Mou's return.

Arsenal showing the most stability in the upper hierarchy.

When you take a closer look at Hulk's numbers with Zenit this past season, it doesn't really look like he's worth a huge transfer fee. Part of it might be that he's not very happy playing in Russia.

...If you look at the numbers, it’s hard to believe he’s really worth the fortune Mourinho’s preparing to shell out. Across all competitions this season for Zenit, Hulk scored 11 goals and assisted 9 more in 30 matches, scoring once every 225 minutes. In addition, while playing in European competitions, arguably against much harder competition than the Russian league, he got only 3 goals in 9 appearances, one every 266 minutes.

Meanwhile, Demba Ba, already on the squad at Stamford Bridge, banged across 19 goals in 44 matches, with a far better average of a goal every 169 minutes.

Source -
http://prosoccertalk.nbcsports.com/...ccessful-again-they-must-stop-appeasing-fans/

like i said a couple pages ago, if arsenal spend and get the right guys, they may just win it this year, the premier league not the champions league though

Last edited:
When you take a closer look at Hulk's numbers with Zenit this past season, it doesn't really look like he's worth a huge transfer fee. Part of it might be that he's not very happy playing in Russia.

...If you look at the numbers, it’s hard to believe he’s really worth the fortune Mourinho’s preparing to shell out. Across all competitions this season for Zenit, Hulk scored 11 goals and assisted 9 more in 30 matches, scoring once every 225 minutes. In addition, while playing in European competitions, arguably against much harder competition than the Russian league, he got only 3 goals in 9 appearances, one every 266 minutes.

Meanwhile, Demba Ba, already on the squad at Stamford Bridge, banged across 19 goals in 44 matches, with a far better average of a goal every 169 minutes.

Source -
http://prosoccertalk.nbcsports.com/...ccessful-again-they-must-stop-appeasing-fans/

Who was the last Brazilan attacking player that wasn't overrated/overpriced? They all are to some extent.

Back
Top Bottom