The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

Wow, they took Postiga out the game for Nani. Which means Ronaldo will play striker. I hate when Bento does this, not a fan. We need another goal, should have been had it.

Higuain for 20m to Arsenal is keen to happen ..according to telegraph and mirror and AFC twitterland

Last edited:
Wow, they took Postiga out the game for Nani. Which means Ronaldo will play striker. I hate when Bento does this, not a fan. We need another goal, should have been had it.

When will Portuguese managers learn that Ronaldo does not like playing striker? That @#$% only works in video games.

And yea I'm a big fan of Moutinho despite being a Benfica fan. He and Miguel Veloso are my favorite players for the national team.

Damn, Ronaldo can't catch a break. All his shots going straight to the keeper :smh:

Last edited:
Thank God, completely outplayed Russia but could only get 1 goal. As usual.

Whatever, happy with the important W.

Wanted to see Moutinho at Spurs.

Chelsea should keep Ross Turnbull's son.

Wayne Bridge one of the worst contracts in English football.

Moutinho is exactly the type of player Chelsea needs in our midfield to complement Mazacar. Damn shame Porto has to charge rape prices for their players. :smh:

The timing is right for Lukaku to be in the regular rotation for the starting striker position.

His loan spell at WBA helped wondrously.

Hope his brother can experience the same success at Anderlecht.

What the hell is Be-In Sport? How in the heck is the US qualifier on some channel I've never heard of before now?

Damn had a pizza beer and soccer Friday night planned and I can't even get the game, I was thinking it would at least
be on espn3 :smh:

What the hell is Be-In Sport? How in the heck is the US qualifier on some channel I've never heard of before now?

Damn had a pizza beer and soccer Friday night planned and I can't even get the game, I was thinking it would at least
be on espn3 :smh:

Are you sure you don't have BeIN I'm pretty sure it's included in Xfinity and Direct TV's basic packages.

Back
Top Bottom