The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

Report: Liverpool agree fee for €21million midfielder
Liverpool have agreed terms to sign Cristian Eriksen from Ajax according to several sources around Europe this week.

A report in Italian website TuttoMercato reads: 'According to latest reports, the Reds have made an offer of about € 21 million, which would have convinced the association of Amsterdam.'

Former Liverpool player Ryan Babel backed up the claims by tweeting: ‘4 the LFC fans who have questions about Eriksen, i’ve gave him enough information about the club during past season.. so he understands LFC.

‘In my opinion its LFC who have to make the real effort to get him, then i’m confident for a good ending. #LFC'

Luis Suarez could still leave the club though, as his future remains in the balance.

Brendan Rodgers looks to continue his summer reinforcements and it looks likely that the merseysiders have secured yet another deal this summer. Reports suggest that Reds have reached an agreement to land Valencia left back Aly Cissokho on loan with an option to make the deal permanent next season.

Spanish paper Marca reports that it is only a matter of time for Cissokho to complete his loan deal with Liverpool and only a major twist can stop the deal which is not likely. On the other hand, it is reported that at the end of the campaign Liverpool can sign French star for €4 Million if they want.

Frank de Boar! What's up with that? Hate to see Ajax see Fischer off. Wonder what a combo of Fischer & Coutinho will look like?

How has Gareth Bale come to terms on a contract with Real Madrid when the Spurs haven't agreed on a transfer deal for him? - Football sometimes is just too weird.

He does deserve to play in the champions league tho.

What on earth is David Moyes doing?

smh

Erikson is someone United could have definitely used...

Do you really think it's Moyes & not Woodward?

As SAF says, the buck stops with the manager. Scouts will only look for what the manager (and club president) ask for, staff will only sign the players that the manager (and club president) ask for...

At the end of the day, it's the managers job to identify what and who the squad needs

:lol: :lol: at that Suarez supposed offer....what's the deal with him though, he seems to REALLY want out of Liverpool and the prem entirely so I dunno if he'd only be a 1 yr fix for us. Also I loathe him with a passion smh but shouldn't he be able to be bought on a bargain since Pool have no real leverage? Or does he have a release clause? I haven't been following that one since I thought it was far fetched but seems like he could me much more likely than Higuain

Reports have been saying that Higuain prefers Arsenal but they don't want to increase their bid but it looks like he's on his way to Napoli.
The Suarez offer is legit, it's been confirmed. We can at least talk to him now. I don't like him either and much rather have Higuain. But I would love to hear why Wenger is so keen on the former as opposed to the latter. I'm surprised that we're not trying to offload one of our strikers in the deal

Yo Mastermind89, I don't why that doesn't occur more. I guess dudes are afraid of getting wacked in the the face. Man I love hearing Portuguese language being spoken. My son is attending a soccer camp & his 2 coaches are Brazilian. They play for the MISL Baltimore Blast. I hear them talking to each other throughout the camp. I think one of them cussed the other one off today too. :lol:

CR7 took a free-kick that went wide and apparently it hit a boy and he broke his arm...I don't know the exact details but something along that line. But he sent him this
BP4WJUwCEAARJFR.jpg:large

Last edited:
CR7 took a free-kick that went wide and apparently it hit a boy and he broke his arm...I don't know the exact details but something along that line. But he sent him this
BP4WJUwCEAARJFR.jpg:large

CR WOULD break an arm on a freekick. His power is insane

RM getting rid of Gonzalo surely means Bale is on his way...or atleast Aguero/Suarez

Last edited:
YES! Eriksen :smokin Liverpool is definitely gonna have teams on edge this year. If Suarez leaves I wont even be mad cause he would be only going to Arsenal who haven't won a trophy in years. We can also use the money from that to replace him with someone else.

Wasn't it last night we were talking about how much of a physical specimen Cristiano is. Now one of his free kicks broke a boys arm! Lol

That's insane. Poor fellow. There has to be a video tho.

Higuain to Napoli is wrapped up

If you gooners can't get Suarez it's not looking to good for you...

where's the news that it's a done deal? last I heard the clubs agreed on a fee, but he's holding out hoping for Arsenal to increase their bid. Don't really blame him either, I think he'd do big things there and become a star in England.

Yo Mastermind89, I don't why that doesn't occur more. I guess dudes are afraid of getting wacked in the the face. Man I love hearing Portuguese language being spoken. My son is attending a soccer camp & his 2 coaches are Brazilian. They play for the MISL Baltimore Blast. I hear them talking to each other throughout the camp. I think one of them cussed the other one off today too. :lol:

Yea, I guess it's debatable in that position to where you can place your arms to protect yourself, mainly the face. Might not be worth the risk always. I wouldn't be surprised if they were :lol:

Higuain to Napoli is wrapped up

If you gooners can't get Suarez it's not looking to good for you...

where's the news that it's a done deal? last I heard the clubs agreed on a fee, but he's holding out hoping for Arsenal to increase their bid. Don't really blame him either, I think he'd do big things there and become a star in England.

I really do prefer him over Suarez, especially considering that he's banned for how many matches...I can't remember off the top of my head. At this point missing out on both would be too painful

Liverpool and Spurs both have preseason games coming up, a lot of speculations to whether or Suarez and Bale will be left out of the squads or not. I saw some tweets saying that they will be left out, mainly about Bale but regardless I've taken them with a gain of salt. But we'll see.

Back
Top Bottom