The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

for all my fellow sky users.. barca vs bayern is scheduled to be on sky sports 1.. should be on right after this citeh game..

held out on adding ESPN package this past season but i missed not being able to watch bund lg, serie A, and Ligue 1.. so I gotta add it soon.

Last edited:
Pipita to Napoli is looking real solid...

A small tear MIGHT trickle its way down my cheek on my lunch break...

This Suarez saga is a joke, Jovetic went to the oil money, and we lose out on EVERY quality striker we've been linked with this transfer window... SMFH...

They should've locked down GH weeks ago when he could've been had for slightly under 30m...

#FrustratedGooner

Pipita to Napoli is looking real solid...

A small tear MIGHT trickle its way down my cheek on my lunch break...

This Suarez saga is a joke, Jovetic went to the oil money, and we lose out on EVERY quality striker we've been linked with this transfer window... SMFH...

They should've locked down GH weeks ago when he could've been had for slightly under 30m...

#FrustratedGooner

Pipita's arrival in Rome, where is scheduled to get his Medical clearance....

Notice this is just the Rome airport, where word got out this morning he would be arriving, his welcome to Naples will be this x 10000000000

I cannot laugh at Arsenal missing out as Man United heading in the same boat of no class transfers

Keep in mind that we bid £40,000,001 so we can at least talk to him. As said before, I rather have Pipita. At this point there's not a lot of options
@snap_kaka_pop Arsenal have sent a scout to run the rule over Bernard of #AtléticoMG in tonight's Libertadores final second leg, according to ESPN Brasil.
Today is also his birthday:
BPzgCiaCAAEEp0N.jpg

@BrazilStats Bernard: "I want to be champion. If I'm going to score the 2nd, 3rd, or make an assist, it doesn't matter. My ultimate goal is the cup." "Tonight's game will be like the last game of my career. I will give everything I can, even more than 100%, because we'll need it." "Tonight, I have a chance to make history. We are aware that the cup win will only depend on us. We are confident, we can do it."

Last edited:
if you have directv, get the spanish package..get games from all over the America's and you also get beinsports and beinspanish.
 My spanish package for directtv only has beinspanish, not beinsports (english). So i get to watch all of my La Liga games on there. It also comes with fox soccer (english and spanish) to watch UCL matches. I wish the spanish channels were in HD though. I prefer spanish commentary.

Napoli killed in the transfer window with those Cavani funds. I really like Pipita as a player. He did some great things with RM when given the chance. Injury and Mourinho took some of that production down towards the end, but still a great player.

Wenger wants Ceasar to take a pay cut if he wants to play for Arsenal. :rolleyes

Liverpool principle owner John Henry's Twitter response to Arsenal's latest £40 million bid for Suarez...

:rofl:

:wow: :rofl: :rofl:

What a fantastic finish from that new Sunderland kid puttin them 3-1....

Great composure...

I watched some of that match, mainly for Jozy, but I know it's only preseason but Di Canio might surprise (well mid table finish like 7th probably at most) with those boys. They looked really good and completely different than the trash ONeill was running out there last year :lol: His transfers all looked very solid and Cabral was outstanding, Jozy could/should've had a goal too but he notched a nice assist on the first goal.

No major injury for de Bruyne. Will join up with Chelsea for next leg of tour in US. (I might be at Chelsea/Roma in DC... :pimp:)

Vertonghen left on a stretcher for Spurs. Ankle injury, no word on severity.

Barca @ Bayern... this should be good.

Hey, it's that Bayern blonde assistant coach from the Champions League final... 

Last edited:
Would've preferred to see Higuain play in the EPL, but I'm glad to see he's going to a club where he'll get the appreciation and first team football he deserves. He'll definitely net over 25 goals in the Serie A this season. Also, where are you guys hearing these Aguero to Madrid rumors?

Would've preferred to see Higuain play in the EPL, but I'm glad to see he's going to a club where he'll get the appreciation and first team football he deserves. He'll definitely net over 25 goals in the Serie A this season. Also, where are you guys hearing these Aguero to Madrid rumors?

Yeah, he'll definitely rack up a nice goal tally for the season. As for the rumors, I remember seeing them pop up on twitter a while ago. Suarez or Aguero would go to Real. More of fan speculation I think

Back
Top Bottom