The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

Aguero's been somewhat disappointing tho, some games he's just not there. I guess now I understand why City got Jovetic and Nergrado.

I feel like this Higuain signing is like that stupid Dwight Howard crap. JUST COME TO ARSENAL.

Although I just read Napoli is paying 37 mil and Arsenal won't go over 28. Smh, there goes all my excitement.

Wouldnt mind Suarez .. Glad we didnt get Higuain :pimp:

Bale + Aguero on Madrid would be :x :x :x .. they can sell benz to Chelsea or someone..

what was that website again that had all the matches from all the leagues listed ? I know it's a couple pages back but I know I'll miss it if I look for it

what was that website again that had all the matches from all the leagues listed ? I know it's a couple pages back but I know I'll miss it if I look for it
I don't think it was posted but soccerway.com has a simple layout and every league/division imaginable.

would LOVE to see Aguero leave CITEH..

Apparently Arsenals bid has been rejected.. Cant see liverpool selling to a EPL team.

Love what im seeing out of Chelsea's young players this summer. Wallace, Lukaku, De Bruyne and Piazon all look good.

Whats going on with arsenal and julio ceasar? Why does it seem both united and arsenal cant work on more than one deal at a time..

Wenger wants Ceasar to take a pay cut if he wants to play for Arsenal. :rolleyes

Liverpool principle owner John Henry's Twitter response to Arsenal's latest £40 million bid for Suarez...

Last edited:
Does anyone have an accurate answer on this, I was told that Arsenals first right of refusal on Fabregas is if the deal is up to 25m, thus bids higher than that force the clause to fall away.

All this crazy transfer news...
I had no clue Dempsey was on the transfer list....
CR + Bale + Aguero :x :x :x i would have to buy fox soccer channel to catch RM games this year.

USA vs Honduras tonight. Merica!

When i was in the states Fox soccer only showed Reals UCL games.. la liga was on Gol tv which now i hear is Bein?.. look into before you buy channels

Ceasar should take a pay cut tho.. QPR had to pay him crazy money to land him so only makes sense

When i was in the states Fox soccer only showed Reals UCL games.. la liga was on Gol tv which now i hear is Bein?.. look into before you buy channels

Ceasar should take a pay cut tho.. QPR had to pay him crazy money to land him so only makes sense

repped appreciate the info....i think last time i looked the "sports package" that you have to buy that came with fox soccer had 8 other sports channels too. Hopefully Bein is one of them. I seriously wish people could pay per channel :smh:

Best of luck to Pipita in Italy.

Blue Lion: Happy Napoli supporter? Cavani out, Pipa in.
Very happy here, while I will miss Cavani dearly his sale funded the arrival of  Callejon, Mertens, Albiol and Higuain, tremendous deal right now if you ask me!

I think Pipita will shine, especially with him being the spotlight player. It's something special for Argentines to wear the jersey of El Pibe's team.

For those that still think the deal is up in the air, all accross Napoli fan boards this morning are a copy of Gonzo and his brother's plane tickets as they are en route to do his medical check up at Villa Franca in Rome today. The official news will be released later on in the day.

Last edited:
if you have directv, get the spanish package..get games from all over the America's and you also get beinsports and beinspanish.

Gol TV and BeIn are TWO distinct networks...

BeIn has US broadcast rights to La Liga, while Gol TV mainly shows selective Bundesliga and Brazilian/Argentinian action...

EPL will be on NBC Sports and its network of channels/affiliates starting on august 17th...

Around that same time Fox Soccer will be closing up shop, and Fox will debut a NEW SPORTS network called Fox Sports 1 which will show some footy, mainly UCL and Europa League action (someone please correct me if i'm wrong)... Im not sure if Fox Soccer Plus will remain airing...

Back
Top Bottom