The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

>mfw all these mexicans going to Europe

Sounds like DC United will finally be getting their own soccer stadium...the mayor just announced a deal but there's still a lot of red tape most likely. Their owner owns Inter too if I'm not mistaken

Suarez and his agent, Pere Guardiola, brother of the Bayern Munich manager Pep, have worked on the understanding that a clause in the player’s contract states that Liverpool’s failure this season to secure Champions League football means any bid in excess of £40m from a club in the competition would require Liverpool to sell the player. They are mystified as to why Liverpool have rejected the Arsenal bid out of hand.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...er-talks-as-liverpool-stand-firm-8730931.html

****-just-got-real-o.gif

Suarez and his agent, Pere Guardiola, brother of the Bayern Munich manager Pep, have worked on the understanding that a clause in the player’s contract states that Liverpool’s failure this season to secure Champions League football means any bid in excess of £40m from a club in the competition would require Liverpool to sell the player. They are mystified as to why Liverpool have rejected the Arsenal bid out of hand.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...er-talks-as-liverpool-stand-firm-8730931.html

****-just-got-real-o.gif

Eh, I'll take him but it sucks he's out like 7 matches but he can ball no doubt...just hate him :lol:

@DeadlineDayLive Jackson Martínez has agreed a five-year contract with Napoli worth €2m p/yr. A fee is still to be agreed with Porto. (Source: Sky Italia)
- Roma officials are in England to negotiate the sale of Pablo Daniel Osvaldo to Fulham. (Source: La Gazzetta dello Sport)
- Manchester City are asking for £6m for Aleksandar Kolarov with Galatasaray in pole position. (Source: Manchester Evening News)
- Liverpool are ready to snatch Valencia striker Roberto Soldado from Tottenham's grasp. (Source: Liverpool Echo)

Anyone else watching the Libertadores final? Possibly the last match in a Mineiro shirt for young Bernard.

If Porto have agreed to sell Jackson Martinez it better be for at least for than 20 million euros, or else I'm going to be tight.

Still nothing has been confirmed with Jackson.

Porto has lost a lot of firepower up front sheesh...they did good business with the transfers though so they probably have replacements in line but that's a hell of a roster turnover

Anyone else watching the Libertadores final? Possibly the last match in a Mineiro shirt for young Bernard.

The commentator on my stream said he would most likely be transferred to Arsenal.
A rumor is that the company that has a stake in his ownership would prefer him to go to Porto, as they still want to keep their stake

Last edited:
Arsenal have done absolutely terrible this transfer window. To add insult to injury I can totally see Real Madrid making a better offer for Suarez leaving stubborn old Wenger with absolutely nothing.

^^^I also think Suarez wants to go to Spain to play for real. He has been hinting it throughout interviews during the confed cup . It also doesn't make much sense for him to go to Arsenal when he claims that his problem is with the British media. So Arsenal will probably get snubbed. Wegner will make some low level signings like last year . Arsenal fans will become optimistic and then end up disappointed again by October :lol:

Last edited:
Man, this Pere Guardiola is as good an agent as his brother is a manager. How sly is this guy slipping in these clauses for his clients?

Porto has lost a lot of firepower up front sheesh...they did good business with the transfers though so they probably have replacements in line but that's a hell of a roster turnover

Well right now we have Lica - J.Martinez - Kelvin. Thats a pretty strong attack.

Jackson is playing right now, so these rumors may be a bit premature. I know English teams are after him as well. If we let him go, we would need a new number 9.

Here's a link to the game thats left, it's pretty HQ video. http://firstrowus.eu/watch/197213/4/watch-millonarios-vs-fc-porto.html

Sounds like DC United will finally be getting their own soccer stadium...the mayor just announced a deal but there's still a lot of red tape most likely. Their owner owns Inter too if I'm not mistaken

So the RFK is not their stadium? I mean I know they do concerts and other **** there.

RFK had awesome history but DCU needs its own specific stadium, we've been waiting too dammm long...

And Millonarios is not just "some Colombian Team"... Check the history fam...

Glad to see DINHO get this Libertadores.. True champion in every sense of the word...

Bernard scared me gettin hurt at the end of the match... Hopefully it isn't too serious of a knock... Arsenal had scouts in the building, we'll see where it goes I guess..

@FourFourTom Ronaldinho's only the 7th player to win Champions League and Copa Libertadores.
What a match!

Commentators on Fox Deportes were saying this was probably the biggest match of his life, because it'd give him just that. Dinho has pretty much won it all now: World Cup, Copa America, Confederations Cup, Champions League, and now Copa Libertadores. Hell of a match.

Back
Top Bottom