The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

That oughta do it for Chepo. Even worse of a coach than I thought losing to Panama twice.

Bielsa still out there?
nerd.gif

Last edited:
That oughta do it for Chepo. Even worse of a coach than I thought losing to Panama twice.

Bielsa still out there? :nerd:

dude, you really think la FMF is gonna knock chepo out now? I seriously doubt they want him gone or else they would have done so some time back.

>mexico
>good at anything other than losing and tying games
top kek

Sounds like DC United will finally be getting their own soccer stadium...the mayor just announced a deal but there's still a lot of red tape most likely. Their owner owns Inter too if I'm not mistaken

Can't wait for a new stadium...Hope it goes through... 8)

Whoa I just woke up but Mexico lost to panama?! :rofl: :rofl: final isn't gonna be the same without them but if they keep Chepo they might end up having to play the kiwis in a home and home to qualify at this pace

@EyeSeeSoles I meant their own Soccer specific stadium, rfk is theirs but it was a football/baseball stadium originally I believe. It's about time they get on that, they're one of the original teams in MLS but it should be like a 20k seater. I still need to get to the unions stadium back home and maybe hit up red bull arena eventually since I heard its very nice as well

Last edited:
Why are united fans panicking at the lack of signings? You guys haven't even seen the best of Shinji yet. The young English players cleverly jones and smalling got a full season user their belt, another year of experience. The top goal scorer. A keeper getting better and better as he's getting more comfortable in England. To me the future looks good for you guys.

Last edited:
Why are united fans panicking at the lack of signings? You guys haven't even seen the best of Shinji yet. The young English players cleverly jones and smalling got a full season user their belt, another year of experience. The top goal scorer. A keeper getting better and better as he's getting more comfortable in England. To me the future looks good for you guys.

Because we still have:

Young
Nani
Anderson
Carrick (getting old)
Giggs (getting old)
Hell, we just called Scholes back to help us last season lol

Key injuries at the back have exposed people like Ferdinand (see that Spurs goal where Rio just watched his opponent breeze passed him)

We don't have a real central holding midfielder like an Arteta or Modric or Yaya that can dictate the play.

Our midfield is a nightmare.

So far cleverly has not panned out.. still kills me SAF chose him over pogba.. And yes we have some prospects but we need players to step in now. Look at cheslea, they have a great blend of youth and experience. We won the league last yr, but it had more to do with Chelsea's lack of a striker/ Defensive issues and City exploding under mancini.. wont happen this yr.

Last edited:
I thought carrick played great this last season. And if you need someone in the midfield, Rooney for cesc straight up?

carrick was tremendous last yr.. but can he still be called upon for that many minutes again this yr? And I would let Rooney go for Cesc.. dont think would work for Barca though

Back
Top Bottom