The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

Dude you guys should hire LaVolpe. Actually beg him to come back. He was the best coach Mexico has had recently. With LaVolpe In Germany 2006 you guys played us hard and took us to overtime. You guys also flew through the hexagonal with room to spare. The WC group stage was also good for Mexico and if not for Maxi Lopez you guys may have gone to the Qtrs finals. All the other guys like Aguirre and La Puente were mediocre. Oh the USA 94 coach was good too... Mejia Baron I think was his name.

I don't always like what you say but when I do I rep!

:smh: @ me looking at pirlo first, and mass second

Da beard's pull is too strong.

No woman or man cant resist it. :smokin

*Edit*

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: at Wenger

edit:

speaking of Wenger....I would think he would JUMP at a deal to offload this dude....

Arsenal have turned down an £8million offer from Roma for Gervinho after holding talks with the Italian club this week.

http://metro.co.uk/2013/07/25/arsenal-reject-8million-offer-from-roma-for-winger-gervinho-3897961/

I didnt see this when I replied earlier but just for clarification Wenger is that crazy. I've been following this transfer saga pretty closely (I want Gervias GONE! :lol:) but everything I've read up until that article you posted was that we want 10m euros they've been offering 8m euros. We'd take 8m pounds in a heartbeat! I believe the Metro got the currency wrong.

Last edited:
Lavolpe was the same moron who left out Mexico's best player at the time and took guys like guille Franco and kikin fonseca and worse, started osvaldo sanchez so who knows what his dumb *** would do if given the chance to coach Mexico again. He'd probably leave out chicharito and bring in more "nationalized" players. I'd take Lapuente, shoot, I'd take aguirre again over that moron

OK since your "Stars" are doing wonders for the team.

Like i said the Mexico LaVolpe team was not always great but they were always good. They could play anyone. Now you guys cant beat Jamaica with your "stars".

Like i said the Mexico LaVolpe team was not always great but they were always good. They could play anyone. Now you guys cant beat Jamaica with your "stars".

Lmao, you can stop with your argentine biased right there. They were always "good"? Please guy, if I remember correctly that joke of a team ended 0-0 vs Angola....... ANGOLA and ONLY got through because they beat up on the almighty Iran and the fact that it was easiest group in the wc that year. I'm not saying Chepo is doing a good job and at this point is worse than lavolpe but is that really an upgrade? Come on son. And further, my comment about "stars" referred to how he left Blanco off the team and started osvaldo over el conejo and memo even though they were a far better fit at gk. Chepo is doing the same nonsense by putting his personal feelings and keeping Vela and Jona off the team. But anyway I'm done, and shouldn't you be rooting for one of the 3 teams you bandwagon from? Who is is this week,Argentina? Guatemala? USA?

Lmao, you can stop with your argentine biased right there. They were always "good"? Please guy, if I remember correctly that joke of a team ended 0-0 vs Angola....... ANGOLA and ONLY got through because they beat up on the almighty Iran and the fact that it was easiest group in the wc that year. I'm not saying Chepo is doing a good job and at this point is worse than lavolpe but is that really an upgrade? Come on son. And further, my comment about "stars" referred to how he left Blanco off the team and started osvaldo over el conejo and memo even though they were a far better fit at gk. Chepo is doing the same nonsense by putting his personal feelings and keeping Vela and Jona off the team. But anyway I'm done, and shouldn't you be rooting for one of the 3 teams you bandwagon from? Who is is this week,Argentina? Guatemala? USA?
OH FUG XD

@CentreTransfer: Police are investigating a number of death threats sent to Liverpool striker Luis Suarez. (Metro)

OMG, what a goal by Osaka.  Geeeez.

Yeah, this kit, especially with some moisture, darkens up quite a bit. Can't really see the pattern unless it's a close-up... what's the point?

Impressive silks by Willy Z though.  Shame he couldn't finish it.

Last edited:
OMG, what a goal by Osaka.  Geeeez.

Yeah, this kit, especially with some moisture, darkens up quite a bit. Can't really see the pattern unless it's a close-up... what's the point?

Impressive silks by Willy Z though.  Shame he couldn't finish it.

This one from '11-'12 was much better IMO... Bought my son of of these shirts on clearance.

Big news for the US team, looks like John Anthony Brooks, huge CB for hertha berlin, will in fact be coming to the Bosnia friendly, and if he does well we could see him get some time in a qualifier once we have already placed for the WC :smokin Klinsy puttin in work, now get Julian Green in here for our last WC qualifier that won't mean anything too :lol:

JAB with Julian Green to follow.

Bright days ahead for The US program.
:pimp:

and i think junior flores is with bvb too.

Back
Top Bottom