The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

Friedel, Gomes, Cudicini, Lloris

why a team would need 4 keepers of this quality, i dont understand 
laugh.gif

Gomes and Cudicino cannot possibly be happy

Falcao is a god

Falcao :x :smh::pimp:

As much as I hate Porto (Benfica supporter here :smokin) I have to give them credit. Most of their players go on to do great things either in the bigger leagues or for the national team. Benfica has been quiet in that sense for a while now, other than David Luiz and Coentrao

Last edited:
maicon to city :pimp:

best rb in the world... idc about alves or bale. i dont want my rb/lb inside the opponents 18 half the game

cant wait for fifa 13. City all day.
Maico has fallen off, he was a beast couple years ago but now? Nah, there are better right backs out there. Bale isn't even a left back, he has been playing as a winger for years now.
Friedel, Gomes, Cudicini, Lloris

why a team would need 4 keepers of this quality, i dont understand 
laugh.gif

Gomes and Cudicino cannot possibly be happy
I can see why they signed Lloris. Friedel is aging even though his performances are still good, this will probably be his last season. Gomes has fallen out of favor after so many mistakes in the past and Cudicini has settled for the role of playing backup even though he could be a starter at a lower team.

I'm honestly surprised nobody has put in any serious bids for Falcao dude is a beast and in his current form he's one of the top 5 strikers in the world right now

Falcao has been a beast for years, he just got overlooked cause he was from a "smaller" team :rolleyes

I'm honestly surprised nobody has put in any serious bids for Falcao dude is a beast and in his current form he's one of the top 5 strikers in the world right now

This is a bold statement on a night where he scores a hat trick in the first half along with two shots on the post against Chelsea, after a weekend where he scored a hat trick against Bilbao.

Falcao has been a beast for years, he just got overlooked cause he was from a "smaller" team :rolleyes

Arsenal needed to get that checkbook out yesterday for him...Santi to Falcao up top would be so lethal...but sigh stuck with Giroud and Podloski

How great would it be for the Saudi Arabian zillionaires that own PSG to sign Falcao for like £80 million with three hours left in the transfer window. :lol:

Last edited:
:lol:

Falcao cost 40 mil just a year ago. There's probably 5 teams that could afford him...and I don't see any of them putting up 50-60 mil (or more) any time soon.

This is a bold statement on a night where he scores a hat trick in the first half along with two shots on the post against Chelsea, after a weekend where he scored a hat trick against Bilbao.

What are you talking about? He's scored 30,33, and 39 goals the last 3 seasons... In a world where Andy Carroll gets sold for 40+million, he should be at least double that :lol:...dude has been nice for years not just the beginning of this season

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom