The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

This guy Falcao gonna eff around and top la Liga in goals man. Dude looks insane so far

He's def. going to a major euro club soon

This guy Falcao gonna eff around and top la Liga in goals man. Dude looks insane so far
He's def. going to a major euro club soon
Atlétiico is a major Euro club.

Just because Atlético isn't a top English club doesn't mean they're not a top Euro club.

They're last seasons UEFA Europa League Champions and a top team in La Liga arguably #3 after Barca and Real.

Clint Dempsey is at Tottenham's training ground. Look's like he'll be signing with the Spurs.

Word?!? Even though I'm a gooner I could support deuce when they're not playing us....better than Liverpool

Edit: damn Tottenham is looking strong if that goes down...Ade , Dembele, and Clint? Smh giroud and podloski better adapt VERY quickly

Last edited:
It's official: Clint Dempsey has joined Tottenham, 3-year deal for £6 million.

Last edited:
Ah yeah, makes more sense now. I wouldn't be surprised if he left as there was rumors of some English clubs being interested in him and with the current economic situation in Spain that has seen many stars go, I wouldn't be surprised if he was one of the next ones to go, hopefully not though.

I'm a Barca fan, but Falcao is one of the best players in La Liga and even though he plays on another club, he's still one of my favorite players to watch as he always delivers.

He's not the King of the Europa League for nothing. He's a true blessing to watch. Hopefully this match gains him more attention from other people who don't regularly watch La Liga outside of the 2 major clubs.

Ah yeah, makes more sense now. I wouldn't be surprised if he left as there was rumors of some English clubs being interested in him and with the current economic situation in Spain that has seen many stars go, I wouldn't be surprised if he was one of the next ones to go, hopefully not though.

I'm a Barca fan, but Falcao is one of the best players in La Liga and even though he plays on another club, he's still one of my favorite players to watch as he always delivers.

He's not the King of the Europa League for nothing. He's a true blessing to watch. Hopefully this match gains him more attention from other people who don't regularly watch La Liga outside of the 2 major clubs.

Atletico have had a nice run with Forlan Aguero and now Falcao

Not sure how i feel about this. Dempsey is a good deal for 6 mill..

But we've sold two of our best players for £40 mill, and the best we can get is Dembele and Dempsey?

My early CL group predictions:
A:
Porto, PSG, Zagreb, Kyiv.
B (hardest to predict top-to-bottom, all four teams could realistically advance):
Arsenal, Olympiacos, Montpellier, Schalke.
C (will be tracking Jordan Lukaku):
Milan, Zenit, Malaga, Anderlecht.
D (death group):
Madrid, City, Dortmund, Ajax.
E:
Chelsea, Juventus, Shaktar, FCN.
F:
Bayern, Valencia, Lille, BATE.
G:
Barca, Benfica, Celtic, Spartak Moskiva.
H:
United, Galatasaray, Braga, CFR Cluj.

Sell our best player to United.
Sell Alex Song to Barcelona in record time...Have Wenger talk of needing a DM....sign nobody...bank on Diaby to stay fit.
Fail to reach an agreement on Theo's contract which in now within its last year....he can sign a pre contract with whoever he wants during the winter window and leave on a free next summer.

Awesome job Ivan you stupid ******g ****.

Deadline deal of the day. Arsenal have signed Chinese striker ****ing No Wan
laugh.gif
Really thought Wenger would sign at least one player today.

Ivan and Stan are KILLING the club.

The Russian needs to take over and get us back into challenging for the title every year. 8)

Word Kroenke doesn't care :smh:
I figured at least a CDM would have been signed. FFS we have a 6mil surplus from the sellings we did. Anderlecht was ready to let Biglia go, we could have certainly picked him up. We have 1 striker on the bench.
I really don't understand....

Back
Top Bottom