The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

Didn't know the EPL was founded exactly a day before I was born, cool 8)

inb4 no one cares/ cool story bro

ballotelli looks alot happier back in Milan than he was in city... Props to milan for that win, Just like Chelsea they frustrated barca enough

PS, Aaron Ramsey is horrible. How does wenger even want to start him
Arshavin>> Ramsey>>>>>> forehead
I dont see why wenger wont give arshavin another chance, He was playing good in the euros.

LMAO @ "Forehead" hahaha

Messi was straight Lebron in the clutch pre 2012 today.

I just want to hold her hand and read her sonnets and Emily Dickinson poems. She can be the Portia to my Bossanio

saw the games with no spoilers and was happy. why couldn't Robinho play? or even bench

Because he's been trying to leave the club since the beginning of the season and even earlier than that, he's been trying to eat himself out of world football.

At this point Milan would rather play the hungry, young players who actually want to be there. For good reason.

Good lord balo's girl is gorgeous

Surprised at the score line. But the first goal seemed a little lucky. Will make for a great game when they play at Camp Nou

http://hereisthecity.com/2013/02/20/arsenals-joel-campbell-singled-out-by-spanish-press-as-destined/
Campbell is pretty impressive but can he get a work permit. I think this time he has a real good chance. I could see him going on at least a short loan, gotta get used to the PL and find goal scoring form

He's been playing real good at Betis. I was reading Marca the other day, and they were saying that Wenger might want to exercise the option to bring back Vela too...

If the score holds Lyon will go through on aggregate AND Spurs will be out, doubly good for me :D :smokin

MAN

That first goal by Milan was some horse ****
laugh.gif

I mean, Boateng had a mean shot, but that was such an obvious handball

Ughhh both my squads will probably soon be out of Europe :smh: Hopefully Les Gones can stay second or better yet take 1st and get into the CL

^ That's awesome animation Firepower...

Man, I'm still smarting over the Barca loss yesterday... The back line seems to be having a lot of issues these last several games... Roura & the team need to figure this out & get it fixed if they expect to contend.

That Galatasaray vs Schalke yesterday was nice. Drogba look pretty good out there on the pitch... Expected to see better play from Sneijder though...

Oh man. I saw the replay like a dozen times and it definitely looked like he handled it.

Either way, Iniesta and Xavi weren't playing well. They both gave the ball up way more than usual.

Back
Top Bottom