The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

Oh damn. They got New Era footy fitteds?!?! For real??!! I wish they sold those at the local Lidz... They would be bought with the quickness...

Last edited:
^^^^ Sinner, you're in HK right?  im going to be in HK in two weeks, can your recommend me a place to pick up the fitteds?  thanks

Oh damn. They got New Era footy fitteds?!?! For real??!! I wish they sold those at the local Lidz... They would be bought with the quickness...
for real!!! Ive been looking for footy fitteds for FOREVER!!! Closest ive found were these.... Never been a fan of snap-backs, but i caved for these...

SinnerP - Does that Englad cap have the 3 lions insignia? If so, that's gotta look nice.

I hope Barca puts up a better fight at Camp Nou. I think Blaugrana will be able to score some points, but I think the aggregate will be too much to overcome against a side like BM.

I looooove the idea of Barca pursuing Mats Hummels. He's got everything in a CB that Barca needs. I can't understand why Dortmund would sell Hummels & possibly Lewandowski (along with Goetze, whose already gone). Are they still having financial issues?

http://espnfc.com/news/story/_/id/1425004/barcelona-set-summer-shake-up?cc=5901

Barcelona set for summer shake-up
April 25, 2013
By Dermot Corrigan, Spain Corresponden

Barcelona vice-president Josep Maria Bartomeu has said coach Tito Vilanova will stay in charge next season but the squad will be “shaken up” over the summer.

In the aftermath of Tuesday’s 4-0 Champions League hammering at Bayern Munich, the Catalan press has reported that Barca president Sandro Rosell will provide a €50 million war-chest to buy new players - but voiced uncertainty over who would get to spend it.

Bartomeu said Vilanova, criticised for waiting until his side were 4-0 down before making a change against Bayern, retained the confidence of the Barcelona board.

“Tito will continue next year," he told Catalunya Radio on Thursday. "He has a contract, and we have faith in him. It has been a difficult year for Tito, as a coach and as a person, but despite all this his management has been good.”

Vilanova and sporting director Andoni Zubizarreta may also get further funds to spend should buyers be found for David Villa, Alexis Sanchez, Alex Song and perhaps even Cesc Fabregas, AS reported on Thursday.

Bartomeu did not talk about potential exits, but suggested that an overhaul of the squad was planned.

“We will make four or five signings,” he said. “We must shake up the squad. We will bring in players from Barca B. There are certain positions that need to be strengthened."

The €30 million-rated Inter Milan keeper Samir Handanovic and Borussia Dortmund centre-half Mats Hummels have figured heavily in speculation, as has Santos starlet Neymar.

Bartomeu said that, contrary to persistent rumours, no deal had yet been struck to bring the Brazilian attacker to the Camp Nou in the summer.

"The signing of Neymar is not done,” he explained. “Barca do have an interest in signing him. If he has not come yet, it is because he has a contract with Santos and we have no news that he wants to leave.”

Looking ahead to next week, Bartomeu said he had not given up hope of overturning Bayern’s four-goal advantage in Wednesday’s second leg at the Camp Nou, given the quality that Barca possess.

"Barca are excited about making a comeback in the tie," he said. “They are capable of anything - they are extraordinary. I know it is difficult to come back from four goals down, but surprises happen in football.”

^ The style is like this... mine's black with a grey logo.

England-and-Baltimore-Orioles-New-Era-Hats-500x379.jpg

^^^^ Sinner, you're in HK right?  im going to be in HK in two weeks, can your recommend me a place to pick up the fitteds?  thanks
DM

"On this team in the last five years we have won two Champions League titles and advanced to three semifinals, we are on the verge of a fourth La Liga title in five years and adding that to the Supercopa and everything else, it has been a blessed era," Iniesta told reporters in Spain on Thursday. "If you analyze those five years against one match against Munich, that is good for nothing. To me, the end of an era means that years pass and you don't win any titles."

Wooooowwww Torres! I'm really pulling for him but stuff like THAT makes it tough for me to argue on your behalf!

Back
Top Bottom