The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Anybody else noticed the rims on Merle's Chevy were different in 1 scene?

yeah. Plus if I'm not mistaken it went from a beat up lookin car to having a fresh black matte paint job in the scene where he was leading the zombies to woodbury. :lol:

Ep had me bored to the point where I paused it halfway and came here for spoilers. That said it wasn't too bad. Just dunno why they would have merle take the telephone and then not explain it but kill him off. I also hope Daryl gets to chop the governor's nuts off and replace his eyes with them.

Also I swear if they kill off Daryl next week thats it man. Dude is the only thing keeping me watching.

I mean this, but I know ill still be watching even if they kill him
mean.gif

Ep had me bored to the point where I paused it halfway and came here for spoilers. That said it wasn't too bad. [COLOR=#red]Just dunno why they would have merle take the telephone and then not explain it[/COLOR] but kill him off. I also hope Daryl gets to chop the governor's nuts off and replace his eyes with them.

I think he took it for the copper wire inside of it to tie up Michonne. He mentioned earlier to Rick that he should use wire and not rope that she could chew through. He probably sharpened his kidnapping skills working for The Governor.

Last edited:
Great episode!

Crazy how much I hated Merle and then I felt so bad that he turned to a walker

Anyone thinking about copping TWD game based on Merle and Daryl? Looks good.

Great episode, sucks to see Meryl go but at least he went out with a bang. I won't even complain about the second part of this season because it's clear they're gonna stretch this out between two seasons. From the trailer and the fact that the finale is only one hour long :x there's only so much they can do to speed the plot up in one episode, hope i'm wrong though

Yea great episode IMO. I resented Meryl pretty much every episode up until this one and was saddened to see him go out like that. Should be an interesting finale.

Sidenote, The Walking Dead game
real tears were shed.

Last edited:
Someone mentioned how Rick and his crew are outmatched, well the people of Woodbury (outside of The Governor's cronies and a few others) are relatively novice gun handlers, while Rick and co. are battled tested, and they have home court advantage.

They're battle tested against Zombies not against people shooting. Woodbury has more people and WAY more fire power. Grenade launchers and ****. We've seen a few but think about all the groups they've probably taken out.

Merle died like an idiot, I thought he was a survivalist. That's how he goes out? What's the point?

He wanted to die...It was basically a suicide mission.

The plan was pretty good though...it would have worked if he brought people with him
Yeah, the town has the numbers and the superior weapons. You saw how they blew up one of the towers in the preview. If they were able to grab more weapons from Rick's friend they would stand a better chance. The governor doesn't take the noobs with him anyway, he always takes his henchmen.

Merle was like idgaf anymore. He was going to kill the gov or get killed himself. He bought the prison people some time and probably saved the lives of Rick and Daryl too. The gov was planning on killing whoever brought Michionne anyway. I wonder if Michionne will take what Ric did as personal or just accept that he did what he had to do even though he changed his mind after.

It'll be funny if they left the prison an hour or two before the Woodbury troops head over there and it's empty.

Pretty good episode. You won't catch me hating, although I can admit that Season 3 has been my least favorite. There have definitely been some missteps, but I'm also not expecting Masterpiece Theater every Sunday night. At this point, it is what it is and we all know that. Deal with it.

This season was crap and you guys know it ..,when Shane was on the show it was INTENSITY, it's just corny now. Only reason I watch is because I've already invested 3 seasons into it. 

They really make Tyrese look weak because he was the MAN in the comics... ask Carol and Michonne.

Storyline is garbage.

This season was crap and you guys know it ..,when Shane was on the show it was INTENSITY, it's just corny now. Only reason I watch is because I've already invested 3 seasons into it. 

They really make Tyrese look weak because he was the MAN in the comics... ask Carol and Michonne.

Storyline is garbage.

Pretty much agree, they kill off all the characters with any personality to them. The show to me died when Shane did, but I still watch because I'm sort of invested in the characters now... I do find myself questioning why I watch every week (though I did enjoy this weeks episode) - It's just never consistent there's always so much filler in between some action here and there. Merle was gonna go eventually, it was sad to see Darryl find 'em and end it for 'em like that.

even WITH Shane the show was dragging like hell last season, keep it real. Shane HAD to die, i just wish they fleshed out the prison like in the comic a lot better instead of putting so much into developing Woodbury

Tyreese and Rick had MUCH more interaction in the comic that woulda saved this season from being a disappointment

Storyline is garbage.

Pretty much agree, they kill off all the characters with any personality to them. The show to me died when Shane did, but I still watch because I'm sort of invested in the characters now... I do find myself questioning why I watch every week (though I did enjoy this weeks episode) - It's just never consistent there's always so much filler in between some action here and there. Merle was gonna go eventually, it was sad to see Darryl find 'em and end it for 'em like that.

Yo I thought I was the only one who kinda liked Shane's character and what he brought to the show...even though dude was a loose cannon. The dissention between him and Rick and pretty much everybody else within the camp made it much more interesting, Rick's sort of adopted that type of stance a few times but I still miss Shane...I'm just glad they didn't kill him season 1 like they did in the comics. My boys who read the comics had me hyped up about Tyrese like he was some major player who came in but you're right on the show he's kinda timid and non-essential :smh:

I do wish Andrea would get killed though :lol:

It's just never consistent there's always so much filler in between some action here and there. Merle was gonna go eventually
The guy was a survivalist and an intelligent hunter, but he dies drunk driving DJay's Caprice from Hustle and Flow into a small town and gets the living **** kicked out of him without so much of a scratch of damage to the Governor? He was his #2 guy in Woodbury.
Yo I thought I was the only one who kinda liked Shane's character and what he brought to the show...even though dude was a loose cannon. The dissention between him and Rick and pretty much everybody else within the camp made it much more interesting, Rick's sort of adopted that type of stance a few times but I still miss Shane...I'm just glad they didn't kill him season 1 like they did in the comics. My boys who read the comics had me hyped up about Tyrese like he was some major player who came in but you're right on the show he's kinda timid and non-essential
mean.gif

I do wish Andrea would get killed though
laugh.gif
When they reworked Shane's storyline a little I though it was creative all the way to his death. His presence amplified the danger the group was in human and zombie alike. The Governor is such a softy, he didn't even rape Maggie which would've made him a REAL VILLAIN to be feared. Andrea character is needed because she represents the true desperation of the human spirit that want's normalcy out of all this.

Tyrese's storyline in so interesting in the comic, why would to make him a D-league version of T-Dogg? Even T-Dogg's purpose on the show was discounted by his pointless death. 
even WITH Shane the show was dragging like hell last season, keep it real. Shane HAD to die, i just wish they fleshed out the prison like in the comic a lot better instead of putting so much into developing Woodbury

Tyreese and Rick had MUCH more interaction in the comic that woulda saved this season from being a disappointment
THIS

From the looks of next week's episode spoiler a "war" doesn't even take place.

By the time the Governor's squad hit the prison it looks like Rick's group had already left.

Rick's group was packing up in the preview, but it looks like Woodbury is going to demolish the entire prison now.

I dont know how some of you are saying season 3 is the worst one. Did anyone else watch season 2 ?? Half the season was dragged on looking for Sophia.

Yeah, the town has the numbers and the superior weapons. You saw how they blew up one of the towers in the preview. If they were able to grab more weapons from Rick's friend they would stand a better chance. The governor doesn't take the noobs with him anyway, he always takes his henchmen.

Merle was like idgaf anymore. He was going to kill the gov or get killed himself. He bought the prison people some time and probably saved the lives of Rick and Daryl too. The gov was planning on killing whoever brought Michionne anyway. I wonder if Michionne will take what Ric did as personal or just accept that he did what he had to do even though he changed his mind after.

It'll be funny if they left the prison an hour or two before the Woodbury troops head over there and it's empty.
i think this happens

Back
Top Bottom