The Walking Dead - Official Thread

I think he took it for the copper wire inside of it to tie up Michonne. He mentioned earlier to Rick that he should use wire and not rope that she could chew through. He probably sharpened his kidnapping skills working for The Governor.
iirc he also used the rotary dial to bind her fingers

You guys are crazy saying Walking Dead fell off...:smh:

I love this show and this is prolly my second favorite show after Breaking Bad

I'm curious who is gonna die next episode I'm guessing it's gonna be at least 5 ppl

I dont know how some of you are saying season 3 is the worst one. Did anyone else watch season 2 ?? Half the season was dragged on looking for Sophia.

Season 2 did suck and season 3 is better but not by much.

I seem somewhat numb to characters dying now. I knew 2 characters (if not more) have to get killed off before the season ends. Merle was almost like a given. He has no reason to move on after this season.

I think they go back to the town where Rick lived. Setup shop there. There is no war, the most action we will prob see is what we already saw in the preview which is the tower getting blown up.

I dont know how some of you are saying season 3 is the worst one. Did anyone else watch season 2 ?? Half the season was dragged on looking for Sophia.
But it gave Maggie and her family time to develop as characters and it also explored Rick's reasoning for being cold and calculated as he can. Andrea developed a lot too. Glenn would've been pointless without Maggie as she gives him a reason to live and not live so reckless.

Almost everyone who died during the prison attack in comics is dead already. That only leaves who
tyrese, carol, and the baby
? Probably not going to off them, but they definitely need to scatter the group at this point. Not interested in some of the characters anymore.

**go ahead and click the spoiler. You know you want to.

That spoiler alert is null... It's the comic and it's steered off course before. I doubt they kill of Tyrese this quick. He hasn't even had a real roll yet. Especially not next to Rick. I think what happens next week will bond Rick and Tyrese.

Tyrese doesn't give a crap about Rick and vice versa. Tyrese just going to say "no harm done" to the crazy dude who kicked him out of prison? Rick is going to just bond with someone working with the governor to take him out? Hell he was going to give up michonne who has saved plenty of people in the camp directly or indirectly.

Ep had me bored to the point where I paused it halfway and came here for spoilers. That said it wasn't too bad. Just dunno why they would have merle take the telephone and then not explain it but kill him off. I also hope Daryl gets to chop the governor's nuts off and replace his eyes with them.
I think he took it for the copper wire inside of it to tie up Michonne. He mentioned earlier to Rick that he should use wire and not rope that she could chew through. He probably sharpened his kidnapping skills working for The Governor.
Ahh thankyou for clearing that up

Tyrese doesn't give a crap about Rick and vice versa. Tyrese just going to say "no harm done" to the crazy dude who kicked him out of prison? Rick is going to just bond with someone working with the governor to take him out? Hell he was going to give up michonne who has saved plenty of people in the camp directly or indirectly.
I said Tyrese is going to do something that will make Rick bond with Tyrese... Tyrese may be the dude to take out the Gov.  Tyrese wants no part of the war, he already has his suspicions about the Gov. There is just no absolute way the writers would just write Tyrese into the show just to have him on the Gov side, Tyrese was a beast in the comics... there is a reasoning to have him on the show.  Major character in next season is my prediction.... thats why I think Daryl dies and Tyrese takes that roll... no way Glen is strong enough to be Ricks right hand man. 

Last edited:
Maybe Tyrese finds Andrea tied up or being tortured by the Governor and then later some showdown with the Governor and Rick where Tyrese ends up being the only guy with a gun and he takes out the Governor or maybe it's Tyrese's sis that finds out and he kills her then Tyrese kills him. That'd be enough for Rick to bond with him. Also I'm pretty sure like the end of last season they'll be a timeskip of a few months and they'll be buddies.

The whole Rick went crazy and made them leave and Tyrese is working with the Gov. to kill Rick's crew is completelt overblown. If there ever was a reasonable scene where ppl discussed things again they can explain that they were doing what they had to do and it really wasn't like that.

I still think a horde of zombies are coming to wipe out Woodbury and all those ppl with guns that are supposedly going to easily take out Rick's crew.

I too thought that the preview was misdirection, Gov. shows up with rocket launchers to the prison and Rick's crew is already gone, possible going to Woodbury or wherever Andrea is being held to get her and then **** goes down

Last edited:
I said Tyrese is going to do something that will make Rick bond with Tyrese... Tyrese may be the dude to take out the Gov.  Tyrese wants no part of the war, he already has his suspicions about the Gov. There is just no absolute way the writers would just write Tyrese into the show just to have him on the Gov side, Tyrese was a beast in the comics... there is a reasoning to have him on the show.  Major character in next season is my prediction.... thats why I think Daryl dies and Tyrese takes that roll... no way Glen is strong enough to be Ricks right hand man. 
i have a feeling this will happen as well

Tyrese obviously doesnt want to partake in this "war".  I remember him mentioning that there are women and an infant in the prison.  he seems like a kind hearted man.  plus i wanna see more of that other black girl.  shes real cute

i also think Daryl is next to go.  dont have specifics, but they made a game for the brothers!!!  its like "we're putting u brothers in a game, now we can off u"

Bruhs, I just caught up with yesterday's episode, I really hate the way they connect you the most with a character right before they off them, I hated all the way until he came back to the prison, but since he's been there little by little I started to change my mind...sons I dead a** cried during that last scene, not only because of Merle's change, but how they led Darryl to be the one to find him, that **** was heartbreaking.

Almost shed a man tear when Daryl had to do that to Merle.. I shed one when Carl put down his mom and Rick found out.

Anyone laugh when Glenn took a ring from a walker to marry Maggie? :lol:

Good episode, I'm not too mad about it like some people in here, next episode is gonna be real real interesting. :nerd:

Ricks breakdown last season, Ricks convo with Morgan and the last exchange between Daryl and Merle is probably the most intense scenes in the show.

Back
Top Bottom