The Walking Dead - Official Thread

It's funny to see all the Merle lovers and ppl who managed to 180 on him post off that one ep :lol:

I watched the old ep when Rick handcuffed him on the roof of that building and I noticed what Merle said to the Governor before he killed him about not begging was a call back to what he was saying handcuffed on the roof with the walkers trying to get through the locked door. He hallucinated, came to and panicked, start pleading to GOD to save him and then was all like I'm not gonna beg, I aint gonna beg, watch me get through this without you, etc. as he reached for the hack saw.

That scene and connecting it to this recent ep made me wish we actually had a chance to dig deeper in his character and past. Too bad it appears writers only seemed like they're capable of just scratching the surface and didn't really have plans past that.

^ True story. I used to HATE Merle. I should of known he was about to get killed when I started liking him. I keep forgetting how TWD gets down.

I went back and watched that Merle and T-Dogg fight :wow: Damn T-Dogg got his *** beat!!

I think Rick and them have trap setup for Woodberry

I don't think they left the prison

Would make sense. I think they are in the prison and are using the way tyreese got in as a emergency escape route if they get overwhelmed

This episode was pretty good. I liked Merl's little Scarface speech. "You need somebody to be the bad guy" :lol:

I can't feel sorry for Merl. He was a piece of **** 90% of the time and he knew his fate when came up with that plan. It's was a great plan though

It's not that the past 2 episodes were that bad... It's that they've spent a year foreshadowing a war between Woodbury and the prison but keep delaying it.

I think that's why I liked the first 2 seasons more -- I watched them all on netflix so I didn't mind the filler episodes.

Last edited:
I still picture Michonne sniffing farts and smelling like farts.

This last episode was OK. I was more hyped to see a trailer for Games of Thrones when I changed the channel.

Good episode... That ending with Daryl and Merle was one of the toughest scenes to watch so far on the show. Merle went out in an interesting way though... He just started to open up & show a different side of himself. I would have liked to have known more about his character before he went out.

Curious to see how Michonne is gonna be back at the prison now :nerd:

Last edited:
Zombies have been on the show since the first 5 minutes of episode 1 :lol:

Not like it will be this season. Those things in the first episodes weren't really zombies. They were like crazy mystic creatures. Did you see the hoard of zombies in the last episode?! That's some poop in your pants ish there.

No one is mentioning SOA as a top show! What's up with that? Yeah Breaking Bad is top notch but SOA is as well! Don't sleep on SOA last season! Read it was gonna be insane.

No one is mentioning SOA as a top show! What's up with that? Yeah Breaking Bad is top notch but SOA is as well! Don't sleep on SOA last season! Read it was gonna be insane.

I watch SOA and it is entertaining, but it is extremely unrealistic. The acting is often subpar also.

I watch SOA and it is entertaining, but it is extremely unrealistic. The acting is often subpar also.

Oh it's hella unrealistic but to me the acting is awesome! Tig is that dude! His acting is crazy good! Really only actor I hate on the show cause its so bad is Peggy Bundy. But the show is great IMO.

Oh it's hella unrealistic but to me the acting is awesome! Tig is that dude! His acting is crazy good! Really only actor I hate on the show cause its so bad is Peggy Bundy. But the show is great IMO.

I think Peggy and Hellboy are both great on that show. I think that Jax and Tara are both bad actors most of the time. The show is good. I've seen every episode.

Last edited:
^ Charlie Hunnam's acting is 
sick.gif
 at times.  That last season of SOA made me hate everyone i'm supposed to be rooting for...

^ Charlie Hunnam's acting is 
sick.gif

at times.  That last season of SOA made me hate everyone i'm supposed to be rooting for...

I like Jimmy Smits and his whole subplot as an addition to the show. It really went into a different direction than I expected recently. The whole IRA and selling guns/CIA/Cartel fakery is too much for me sometimes. I mean, the dudes get caught and the CIA shows up to save 'em? :rolleyes And the cartel needs some scrubby bikers to transport their work on motorcycles? :rolleyes

Well...SoA only had 1 really good season. It's 2nd season. After that... >D :stoneface: :smh: :rolleyes >D

Any season of Breaking Bad or The Wire is a lot better than any of Sons outside of season 2.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom