The Walking Dead - Official Thread

who remembers the people that called the prison at the beginning of the season and rick talk ... i think the phone merle took might gave a hint or something

^Might not agree with you about Robin Williams chambers...but you're on point about SoA :lol:

:rofl:

You do agree with me about Robin Williams, though, you just don't know it yet. I want you to watch some Robin Williams standup and tell me if you think it's funny.

who remembers the people that called the prison at the beginning of the season and rick talk ... i think the phone merle took might gave a hint or something

Possibly. I thought that the whole phone thing was just to foreshadow Rick losing his mind. I originally thought that he brought the phone to call back to the prison after the deed was done, but they did figure it too prominently for it to be forgotten.

Robin Williams is such a over doer! Just too overboard all the time. Gives me a headache watching and/or listening to him. Solid as a dramatic actor but as far as comedy I just feel like I'm losing brain cells.

Rick went crazy and was talking to no one dead people on the phone. He was talking to Shane, Lori, and Dale.

Merle took the phone for the wire inside to tie and bind Michonne with the rotary over her hands. He mentions to Rick earlier in the episode about using wire to tie her and not rope that can be chewed through.

its pretty funny, how i watch this show and i pretty much hate every single character except for daryl

Okay I put my prediction in the spoiler since it seems like a plausible idea of what might happen on the season finale...

Yo how did the Governor and the rest of his crew get into the prison like that?

Is the prison not surrounded by walkers.

I remember Michonne telling Rick that they don't have to win.

They just have to slow them down or something.

I think I figured it out.

Based on the title for next weeks episode "Welcome to the tombs"

They're going to lure the Woodbury camp into the prison and then lock them in there with all of the walkers making it like a "tomb" or some sort that they will die inside.

We'll see but I think that's it.

Last edited:
:lol: It's funny because it's true.

I hope the baby doesn't die cuz in many way it represents their last life line to humanity before all this.

They're going to lure the Woodbury camp into the prison and then lock them in there with all of the walkers making it like a "tomb" or some sort that they will die inside.

Probably should've put that in a spoiler, lol. Not saying this will happen, but it sounds like a possibility.

The "Rick actually wanting to give up Michone" storyline was literally unbelievable. No one agreed with him. This is the same dude who made countless dumb decisions based his humanity and his unwillingness to sacrifice anyone. We thought he made progress back to that level after seeing the guy he met in the beginning go crazy. All of that was useless if he was still crazy enough to sacrifice a member of the group for the possibility of being left alone.

That's ignoring the fact that the Governor is supposed to be crazy - so trusting him to keep peace is stupid. Even Merle said it. Such a waste of time. :smh:

I would say shows on HBO do have an edge because of the content they can't actually show. Imagine Walking dead on HBO?!

I would say shows on HBO do have an edge because of the content they can't actually show. Imagine Walking dead on HBO?!

It would be good except for the fact that they would have the obligatory gay romance with two dudes kissing, and it would most likely involve two male zombies.

There's nothing wrong with that, just sayin...

I thought I read how HBO was offered the show but they wanted less violence.

Regardless, I think if they adapted the show like the comics, like how GoT is like the books (this is what I hear, I haven't read the books but only scene the show) then it would be something to talk about. As it is right now, it's not that good. It's still fun to watch, but I don't get my knickers wet like GoT or Breaking Bad.

I thought I read how HBO was offered the show but they wanted less violence.

Regardless, I think if they adapted the show like the comics, like how GoT is like the books (this is what I hear, I haven't read the books but only scene the show) then it would be something to talk about. As it is right now, it's not that good. It's still fun to watch, but I don't get my knickers wet like GoT or Breaking Bad.

Check out Bates Motel.

This most recent ep. was one that I didn't watch when it aired.

It was a good ep., but not one that I'd sit down to watch while it aired.

I'm not going to be watching season 4 when it airs.

This season has been a disappointment.

Meryle's death was great in terms of getting their audience to feel some emotion.

But, his plan was stupid.

Meryle is too smart to come up with a plan like that.

His whole plan was to kill the gov., no?

Why not kill him first instead of his minions.

And then the walker who slipped in.

Gimme a break.
laugh.gif

Probably should've put that in a spoiler, lol. Not saying this will happen, but it sounds like a possibility.
Nah, not at all. It's a damn prediction whether it's probable or possible shouldn't matter. If we start doing that might as well put every post in a spoiler tag.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom