The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Season 4 is going to be the war I think

They can't finish it off in the finale

Probably won't even begin in the finale

http://theclicker.today.com/_news/2...ad-bloodbath-27-will-die-in-crazy-finale?lite

Looks like he war will happen...

For the season finale, Lincoln promises, there will be blood. "Twenty-seven people die," he says. "It's safe to say it is all hands to pumps. It's a crazy season finale." It's a good bet that among those 27 casualties will be some central figures in the cast. Part of "The Walking Dead's" mojo is its willingness to dispatch even its most beloved characters. "The reality is nobody is safe," says Morrissey. "But that's the ticket we bought." Next season, Kirkman says, viewers should expect changes. "We're not going to slow things down, but if I had a criticism of season three, it would be that we didn't focus on character development," he says. "We're going to try to step it up a notch in that department." He points to "Clear," one of the most well-received episodes this year, which focused on a road trip by Grimes, his son, Carl, and the samurai-sword-wielding warrior Micchone, as a template for the coming shifts in tone: 'We're going to focus on fewer characters per episode." Not coincidentally, "Clear" was written by new showrunner Gimple. Lincoln has had some discussions about where his character will go from here, but as he puts it, "I can't disclose any of them because they will kill me."

Last edited:
season 4 is gonna be a difficult one. if they stray off from the comic too much, i feel they'd prolly lose the solid comic book fanbase. but if they follow the comic too closely they'd prolly butcher it terribley by watering it down too much. So far they really butchered great characters. I dont see anyone liking Andrea in the future as much as one would like her in the comic version. And this passive-aggressive tyrese? my god.

its funny how they cut off/stomp/smash zombie heads easily but are so restrictive with the human on human violence.

chill out, she didnt even kill the governor in the comics.

you dont get it, anything comicbook related wether she did or didnt, by you mentioning it, you can possibly be spoiling it for us that only watch the show.....if you must tell the world how cool you are because you read the comic and know what might or might not happen, use the thread Onegative just posted....let us live.....jesucristo!

you dont get it, anything comicbook related wether she did or didnt, by you mentioning it, you can possibly be spoiling it for us that only watch the show.....if you must tell the world how cool you are because you read the comic and know what might or might not happen, use the thread Onegative just posted....let us live.....jesucristo!
you sound butthurt for no reason. Nothing he said was spoiling it for anyone. Just because he used the word comic?

oh god, here comes the anti-comic book crew.

Like I said, what dude said didn't really have anything related to the comic. :rolleyes

:lol: I done forgot everything Dale been complaining about. He definitely rolling in his grave, 360 every ep.
That'd be a nice homage/shout out to the comics.

really fam? :rolleyes

comic book readers need their own damn thread
What? :lol: All I said is that it was a nice homage/shout out to the comics that does not mean Michonne did that in the comics or that's how the Governor dies or that it will happen in the show.

At best, all you know is someone got their head cut off in the comic which really isn't a spoiler. I can pretty much guarantee what I'm actually talking about has absolutely no chance of happening in the show given how they've changed things and bastardized characters

Next time I'll leave out the word comics and see how it goes over :lol: Dudes crying about spoilers but don't even know if something is actually being spoiled.

Last edited:
oh god, here comes the anti-comic book crew.
It's funny that you say that yet not too long ago some dude blatantly posted a major spoiler to the comic.

Where are you guys talking this quiz, on amc's site?

edit: Just took the quiz on amc's site, looks like I'm Rick.

Last edited:
I love comic books. Real talk. I just don't wanna' come in here and have some idiot ruin the show for me by mentioning something that happens in the comic.

I love comic books. Real talk. I just don't wanna' come in here and have some idiot ruin the show for me by mentioning something that happens in the comic.
Even if they aren't "ruining" the show, they are ruining the comic.

I learned various things about the comics through people wanting to freely discuss the comic in this thread.

Back
Top Bottom