The Walking Dead - Official Thread

This show has officially pissed me off. How the hell are you going to spend a whole episode building the governor up to be a new changed man, and OUT OF NOWHERE make him turn heal for no reason at all. Why have your viewers invest into this character and start to feel for him, and then completely rip that away? Horrible writing.

And 2 weeks away from the prison? not one lick of screen time after that flu incident to resolve all the conflicts? what happened to glen? who else died? who else is sick? how is daryl reacting to the loss of carol? You just gonna shut that part of the show off for 2 weeks while you take us on a round-about roller coaster ride with the governor and give him ZERO CHARACTER CHANGE WHATSOEVER?

... and after all that nonsense, we're left in the same exact position we were in last season. Big whoop, The governor is set to take over the prison AGAIN! yawn... this has been done before, and is now run its course.

The writers on this show are horrible, the pacing of the show is horrible and there's little to no character development at all anymore, in what is supposed to be a character-driven story line.

Last edited:
Tyreese sister > tyreese wife >>>Maggie > Beth > Andrea > Lori > Michonne >>>>>>>>>>>>> Dale >>>>>>>>>>>>> Carol

Tyrese had a wife?

Oh, nevermind, you mean the chick Carol offed that he was broken up over before he even sniffed any part of the...

This show has officially pissed me off. How the hell are you going to spend a whole episode building the governor up to be a new changed man, and OUT OF NOWHERE make him turn heal for no reason at all. Why have your viewers invest into this character and start to feel for him, and then completely rip that away? Horrible writing.

I felt the same way. I was talking about it on Sunday.

IMO it's lazy or writers piece it together without thought to cohesion and making sense telling one grand story.

Last edited:
I don't think they turned him back out of nowhere. He was content with just being part of the group but it was apparent that the current leaders didn't have what it took to keep them safe. When dude asked him to share the crown that's when he flipped. In his mind the only way to stay safe is to do what he did in Woodbury. At least that's how I see it.

Governors intentions are good in theory but not in reality. He thinks he is doing good. In Woodbury he was shielded by his daughter still being "alive" and trying to find a way to give her back. That was fine, but last week the turn seemed legit and like a new man for the right reasons then he goes back to himself SO FAST. I just wish they wouldn't of let us feel for him for 7 days then go back to "same ol gov".

Man if I was Martinez, and I saw the governor in the pit. I would've UZI'd him in there. Did Martinez completely forget the last time he saw this guy, he gunned downed dozens of innocent people. Wth.

And how does that one other guy, let the Governor kill his brother just like that. That's your brother, man. Just rolled with it. :lol:

Man if I was Martinez, and I saw the governor in the pit. I would've UZI'd him in there. Did Martinez completely forget the last time he saw this guy, he gunned downed dozens of innocent people. Wth.
martinez said that he would have left him there had he not had anyone with him.

I don't think they will fight though I think the Governor just want those girls to be safe and with Rick and his crew would be best.

Yo u ever saw the 2 black girls in real life off the screen. They good looking as heck!

danai-gurira-lana-parilla-elton-john-viewing-party-01.jpg

sonequa-martin-green_510x317.jpg

Sonequa-Martin-Green.jpeg

Last edited:

And 2 weeks away from the prison? not one lick of screen time after that flu incident to resolve all the conflicts? what happened to glen? who else died? who else is sick? how is daryl reacting to the loss of carol? You just gonna shut that part of the show off for 2 weeks while you take us on a round-about roller coaster ride with the governor and give him ZERO CHARACTER CHANGE WHATSOEVER?

... and after all that nonsense, we're left in the same exact position we were in last season. Big whoop, The governor is set to take over the prison AGAIN! yawn... this has been done before, and is now run its course.

The writers on this show are horrible, the pacing of the show is horrible and there's little to no character development at all anymore, in what is supposed to be a character-driven story line.

all of this

More WD bashing and more "but I can't stop watching it" talk..... Boooooriiiiing

I've enjoyed this season so far

i bet they just threaten the prison but don't actually fight in the mid-season finale. then they will drag that story line all the way to the Season Finale and finally have a battle.  
mean.gif

i bet they just threaten the prison but don't actually fight in the mid-season finale. then they will drag that story line all the way to the Season Finale and finally have a battle.  
mean.gif
You're wrong.

They'll drag this out till the end of season 5.

Last edited:

i bet they just threaten the prison but don't actually fight in the mid-season finale. then they will drag that story line all the way to the Season Finale and finally have a battle.  :smh:
You're wrong.
They'll drag this out till the end of season 5.
then for seasons 6+ they'll just repeat seasons 3-5 in a loop and we won't notice the difference.

kind of like daytime soaps.

Back
Top Bottom